New Fakku, Good?

I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this but... Look, ever since Fakku has gone "legit" the amount of uploads has dwindled, the amount of tags tend to be limited, the really out there mangas that so many of us enjoyed have been deleted. I understand that change is needed, and understand that there are so many struggling artists, and I'm all for supporting the people who create great things. However, this new Fakku, this "Legit" Fakku, has came at a hefty cost. The out there stories, the weird stories, the fucked up stories, aren't allowed here anymore. At one point in time there were so many uploads in a 24 hour time frame that you almost didn't have time for them all. Now we're lucky to get about a few uploads during 24 hours, and that's without subscribing, and with subscribing it varies. Before you were almost guaranteed 5 uploads at the least, and you were almost thankful for the days nothing was put up so you can go back and read ones you passed up or didn't have time for when it uploaded. Tags like Monster Girl, Futanari, Yandere, and many others would pop up every now and then, a week or two at most, now you're lucky to see one of those tags on any upload other than a subscription. Fakku has a lot of fucked up people on it BECAUSE Fakku is one of the few sites that let's us be fucked up. So many other free hentai sites are unpolished and don't really have a working layout. It's one of the main reasons I used Fakku. Really Fakku is the hentai manga version of Youtube. The people who have decided on these changes forgot what made Fakku popular, just like Youtube, the problem now is Fakku is too big to fall. So rise up my brothers and sisters, we need to make sure our voice is heard, if we let those that think they're in charge step on us, they will continue to do so until they actually are. They will say what hentai can or cannot be uploaded. They got rid of the loli tag (which honestly, people used the pettanko tag for that anyway), but whose to say they won't get rid of another tag. Next, Monster Girl will be unacceptable, or Yandere, or Yaoi, or any other tag that is weird or strange. Like I said, I know this new Fakku is about the Artists, and helping them, but now the general people of Fakku, we the users, have taken the hit.
Thank for your time.
This is so goddamn difficult to read.
Alphalicious The Omegalicious
noted but could use some line breaks, guy?
623 FAKKU QA
Why do people keep making this thread? Especially uninformed people.

Your post is terribly formatted, but I'mma try and parse it and respond to your points.

The out there stories, the weird stories, the fucked up stories, aren't allowed here anymore.

Clearly you haven't read any of the Sakurai Energy works. Those stories are weird as hell. I know what you're really saying, though and I still don't believe I agree. I see no reason as to why you think they're "not allowed". I think it's more that less have been uploaded.

At one point in time there were so many uploads in a 24 hour time frame that you almost didn't have time for them all. Now we're lucky to get about a few uploads during 24 hours, and that's without subscribing, and with subscribing it varies

I think people don't have the memory they think they do, or are ignoring facts. Today Fakku uploaded 4 non-subscription works and then 3 subscription works. That's 7 chapters.

Fakku has a lot of fucked up people on it BECAUSE Fakku is one of the few sites that let's us be fucked up. So many other free hentai sites are unpolished and don't really have a working layout.

I'd argue ExHentai is more fucked up. Its layout isn't as good, but way more content.

So rise up my brothers and sisters, we need to make sure our voice is heard, if we let those that think they're in charge step on us, they will continue to do so until they actually are.

This is just fucking stupid. Jacob is in charge and he does listen to the community. You just happen to dislike what he's doing. It's his site and he can do what he wants. He can "step on you" if he wants; this isn't some real life oppression situation or something. Stop being dramatic.

They got rid of the loli tag (which honestly, people used the pettanko tag for that anyway), but whose to say they won't get rid of another tag. Next, Monster Girl will be unacceptable, or Yandere, or Yaoi, or any other tag that is weird or strange.

No they didn't. https://www.fakku.net/tags/loli
Alphalicious wrote...
noted but could use some line breaks, guy?

Sorry, don't do many posts.
623 wrote...
Why do people keep making this thread? Especially uninformed people.

Your post is terribly formatted, but I'mma try and parse it and respond to your points.

The out there stories, the weird stories, the fucked up stories, aren't allowed here anymore.

Clearly you haven't read any of the Sakurai Energy works. Those stories are weird as hell. I know what you're really saying, though and I still don't believe I agree. I see no reason as to why you think they're "not allowed". I think it's more that less have been uploaded.

At one point in time there were so many uploads in a 24 hour time frame that you almost didn't have time for them all. Now we're lucky to get about a few uploads during 24 hours, and that's without subscribing, and with subscribing it varies

I think people don't have the memory they think they do, or are ignoring facts. Today Fakku uploaded 4 non-subscription works and then 3 subscription works. That's 7 chapters.

Fakku has a lot of fucked up people on it BECAUSE Fakku is one of the few sites that let's us be fucked up. So many other free hentai sites are unpolished and don't really have a working layout.

I'd argue ExHentai is more fucked up. Its layout isn't as good, but way more content.

So rise up my brothers and sisters, we need to make sure our voice is heard, if we let those that think they're in charge step on us, they will continue to do so until they actually are.

This is just fucking stupid. Jacob is in charge and he does listen to the community. You just happen to dislike what he's doing. It's his site and he can do what he wants. He can "step on you" if he wants; this isn't some real life oppression situation or something. Stop being dramatic.

They got rid of the loli tag (which honestly, people used the pettanko tag for that anyway), but whose to say they won't get rid of another tag. Next, Monster Girl will be unacceptable, or Yandere, or Yaoi, or any other tag that is weird or strange.

No they didn't. https://www.fakku.net/tags/loli

To the first point, there were several stories that were out there. A Franken Fran futanari, she literally fucked her sister so hard she ripped her open, now it's gone. Another story had a yandere girl replace members of a classroom with stuffed bunnies until only the guy she liked was left, that one removed. As well as many others that were taken down.

Second point, I said a few, today we got 4 non-subs, yesterday 1 non-sub. Then i added "with subscribing it varies". so 7 today total, but that's with subscribing, which i have not.

Third point, no doubt there's more fucked up hentai sites out there, my point was this site, in my opinion, has the best overall layout.

Fourth point, granted i obviously was very melodramatic however I am under the assumption/knowledge that while the site is in Jacob's hands, there are people telling him that certain things shouldn't be up due to its content.

Fifth point, I could've sworn they took it down, guess they didn't or put it back up.

Summary, I don't like the way Fakku is now and I want it to improve. Going back to the old way isnt the only answer. I like some of the things added but the new negatives outweigh the new positives. I'd really like for two things at this point, 1. the non-subscription stories should get their own list, 2. more of the out there tags, like futanari, yandere, monster girl, etc. get uploaded to the non-sub category.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
TwistedKing666 wrote...
I'd really like for two things at this point, 1. the non-subscription stories should get their own list, 2. more of the out there tags, like futanari, yandere, monster girl, etc. get uploaded to the non-sub category.

The unlicensed content will be gone by the end of the year, so this is clearly not going to happen.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
That doujin and the others were taken down because Fakku is transitioning into a legitimate business. All fan scanlations will be removed from the site early next year. I'm not sure of the specific reason why we started with the "controversial" content first, but we did. If I had to take a guess in the dark it was because the filter was being worked on and it was the easiest way to start.

I'm not sure of the number of free doujins that will be offered after everything is wiped out, but there might be a rotating number of chapters. Only once the library has grown to an amount that will allow them to do so.

No-one is telling Jacob to not release certain genres of content. He has stated that he will not shy away from any of the "controversial content" when publishing things. Anything under Wani publishing is fair game because that's the license they hold. Other publishing licenses will be up for grabs if Fakku does well, I assume.

Also, I'm moving this to the feedback section as this topics fits better there.
Tsujoi wrote...
That doujin and the others were taken down because Fakku is transitioning into a legitimate business. All fan scanlations will be removed from the site early next year. I'm not sure of the specific reason why we started with the "controversial" content first, but we did. If I had to take a guess in the dark it was because the filter was being worked on and it was the easiest way to start.

I'm not sure of the number of free doujins that will be offered after everything is wiped out, but there might be a rotating number of chapters. Only once the library has grown to an amount that will allow them to do so.

No-one is telling Jacob to not release certain genres of content. He has stated that he will not shy away from any of the "controversial content" when publishing things. Anything under Wani publishing is fair game because that's the license they hold. Other publishing licenses will be up for grabs if Fakku does well, I assume.

I see, well honestly what I'm asking for isn't doujins. I just want good hentai, like I've always gotten from Fakku. Now the ones I considered good (the controversial ones), were taken down, and I haven't seen anymore that I consider "good" uploaded. I like futanari and the futanari ones that were taken down were ones i often went back to read again, haven't seen any futanari uploads lately that i would read again. Same with monster girl and yandere.
623 FAKKU QA
TwistedKing666 wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...

I see, well honestly what I'm asking for isn't doujins. I just want good hentai, like I've always gotten from Fakku. Now the ones I considered good (the controversial ones), were taken down, and I haven't seen anymore that I consider "good" uploaded. I like futanari and the futanari ones that were taken down were ones i often went back to read again, haven't seen any futanari uploads lately that i would read again. Same with monster girl and yandere.

To be honest, it sounds like we like the same hentai. I like futanari and yandere and, not gonna lie, you probably won't find much on Fakku for a while. Yandere maybe, but futanari, no. Right now the only magazines Fakku has rights to you'd be hard-pressed to find a futanari chapter. And believe me, that makes me very sad. I'd love uncensored futanari. But, for now, I just go to ExHentai for futanari fixes.

The subscription service is still pretty new and still getting material. Next year should be a better year for the service and I'm looking forward to seeing what else it can bring to the table.
TwistedKing666 wrote...
I see, well honestly what I'm asking for isn't doujins. I just want good hentai, like I've always gotten from Fakku. Now the ones I considered good (the controversial ones), were taken down, and I haven't seen anymore that I consider "good" uploaded. I like futanari and the futanari ones that were taken down were ones i often went back to read again, haven't seen any futanari uploads lately that i would read again.

Wait so you've been only visiting Fakku?
Oh wow, that makes sense.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
There was a few times 20 hentai doujinshi and manga was uploaded in a day but i can only count 4 days like that in that year of the wani purge and the book announcement. Before the purge they was like 5 uploads avg from 6 years of me being here. Few were new to me. Like most users i used sadpanda before the /a/utistic became the predominate user base. Still do read there if i see something. More uploads in a weekly bases on the subscription then half of a year on the old scanator provided reader. Better quality.

Jacob said only toddercon is out of the question and the beast and vore might be a chance if something is requested or wani publishes it. Guro isn't in the future. There still loli and shota. Not alot, but eros doesn't do a lot. Nor monster girls, but it's not banned, just the pool is lacking. There no content censorship. Just lack of content right now.

Only users who took a hit is the lazy users. EVERYTHING FAKKU PUBLISHES, and i mean everything is out there sooner or later. People who lack google-fu will go like Darwin. This is like back in my youth when i searched bbs and offline boards for bootleg vcd/vhs/dvd(which was like 5$ a disk blank). The weak fall. Plus 95% of the bitching isn't about they can't afford... they just don't wanta pay. It's hard to counter argue a 50 cent a day saving when the user base buy starbucks twice a day and eat at whole foods and pandera. The users from the third world still have a valid complaint. BUT IT ALSO ONLINE ELSEWHERE. Ripping take a few hours to lrn2java. Many code. Many rips. Some aren't native rez but hey it free.

Fakku isn't a democracy. Jacob is a business man. He's not really making a bank of weeb jizzed soak cash for the magazine nor books. HE could be a cheap man and print in newsprint and half ass translate with a slave worker class. He just bites the cost and prints good and pays decent. The digital book is really paying for the cost. Might be paying for the translating cost of both. Who knows. Doesn't matter anyways.
Volaverunt wrote...
TwistedKing666 wrote...
I see, well honestly what I'm asking for isn't doujins. I just want good hentai, like I've always gotten from Fakku. Now the ones I considered good (the controversial ones), were taken down, and I haven't seen anymore that I consider "good" uploaded. I like futanari and the futanari ones that were taken down were ones i often went back to read again, haven't seen any futanari uploads lately that i would read again.

Wait so you've been only visiting Fakku?
Oh wow, that makes sense.

Not really, just that Fakku is really the only one i visit on a regular basis. Fakku has a great layout.
TwistedKing666 wrote...
Not really, just that Fakku is really the only one i visit on a regular basis. Fakku has a great layout.

Indeed, Fakku has a nice layout, but using it as a source for (free) hentai is not the best idea, it hasn't been a good idea for ages. Maybe now with legit content it can change (and is changing).

animefreak_usa wrote...
Like most users i used sadpanda before the /a/utistic became the predominate user base.

Switching from one community to another because of those reasons is highly stupid.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Volaverunt wrote...

animefreak_usa wrote...
Like most users i used sadpanda before the /a/utistic became the predominate user base.

Switching from one community to another because of those reasons is highly stupid.

I spend the same amount of time there as i did in the last 7 years. Just not in the forums. I should of said the forum when i said the /a/utistic line. I don't read much hentai now of days. I just torrent it for later use.
animefreak_usa wrote...
I should of said the forum when i said the /a/utistic line. I don't read much hentai now of days. I just torrent it for later use.

Forum Image: http://images-mediawiki-sites.thefullwiki.org/02/7/9/5/3763941010029450.jpg