What's your favorite anime this season?

Pages Prev12345Next

What's your favorite anime this season?

Total Votes : 5,145
I never have an answer for these sort of polls, because I always wait for the Blu-rays (whether that means the US release or fansubs of Blu-ray rips). I'd just prefer to wait and get the higher quality (and avoid the pain of having episodes spaced out over several weeks instead of watching them all at once).
DAMMIT! I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR ONE PUNCH MAN IF IT WAS THERE! AND IT SHOWS UP AFTERWARDS?! GOD!

Pardon the yelling... TGIF!
for me, seven deadly sins =)
Owarimonogatari

monogatari is always 10/10!
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
Comet Lucifer
Garo: Guren no Tsuki
Shinmai Maou no Testament
Noragami

Best OP:
huge_pixels Flatchest or bust!
I'd say Owarimonoagatari, but I want to see how it closes first. OPM is safe for me, because I read the manga and the quality is pretty good.
Noragami,Haikyuu i dont like one punch man sofar
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
To be honest, I haven't been watching anime that much recently because I've been busy and what free time I have, I usually spend playing games.
One Punch Man and One Hurricane *wink
I don't know why, but Lovely Mucco is my favorite this season. It's just so damn funny to me.
One Punch Man and................................... Attack on Titan Junior High.....
I'm trying to figure out how i can hook my laptop up to my flatscreen TV (laptop not working with hdmi cable). Going from a 32" screen (what I used to use as computer monitor) to a 14" (my laptop screen) really makes a difference. Plus my current internet can be rather shit when it comes to streaming videos. So far the only "This Season" anime I've seen is the Netflix original The Seven Deadly Sins or something or other... Sidenote: While I liked the first season, I don't like how they literally forgot about one of the sins JUST to have a reason to keep one of the characters for the next season.
No contest for me, One Punch Man

Forum Image: http://puu.sh/ltcQs/2c3e35d066.jpg
One Fap-unch Man.
If I could pick more than one, I'd pick Anti-Magic Academy too, but the best one has to be One Punch Man this season.
I'm shocked the poll had other options besides OPM.
Searches through entries..... finds One Punch Man.... Clicks vote....

Yeah who needs any of these other ones?
Voted Other for Valkyrie Drive.
SirDougles Minister of Shitposts
It's a tie between One Punch Man and Owarimonogatari. I went with Owari because I just simply love the Monogatari series. Second goes to Tale of Worst One. It's a fairly solid story that breaks a few molds.
Pages Prev12345Next