Scarlett Johannson is Zoe Quinn in Gamergate the Movie

Pages 12Next
So this popped up in my recommended feed:

Dear god why.

Not that I have much against her or hate Quinn, but fuck her for using Crash Override as a title, way to ruin the alias of one of my favourite movie characters.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
So is this going to be Law and Order's SVU all over again?

Hopefully 5 Guys Burgers and Fries get a promotional deal. Hue :y
yeah I hope it's going to be funny
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Just from the thumbnail I can tell shes going to nail it.

Also chole is that you?
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Nup, that video is cancer already

The movie will be a joke, and will probably be praised by feminists, and everyone else will think it's a joke, and they'll be told their misogynistic. gamergate 2.0 will happen. It'll somehow win an award, and then we'll be back to not caring about her again, until she brings herself into the lime light once again for that attention she desperately craves
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Im zero cool. I crashed 1,507 computer systems in a single day and causing a single-day 7-point drop in the New York Stock Exchange. I was banned from using computers or touch-tone telephones until i turned 18.

Also acid burn's snatch was tight as fuck in that cold pool.
GAMERGATE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT REVOLUTION OF OUR TIME. EVERYONE ON GAMERGATE AND AGAINST GAMERGATE IS ARE TOTALLY NOT WASTING THEIR TIME ON STUPID SHIT. :----)
I can't watch this alone because I'm going to be dying.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I don't mind them getting a movie, I just hope another movie comes out with opposing views so audiences can get both sides of the story.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
FinalBoss wrote...
I don't mind them getting a movie, I just hope another movie comes out with opposing views so audiences can get both sides of the story.

lol, a tad unrealistic.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Waar wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...

lol, a tad unrealistic.

A man can dream.
If I wanted to watch a movie about women bitching about men I would at least pick a better one.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Foreground Eclipse wrote...
If I wanted to watch a movie about women bitching about men I would at least pick a better one.

You want to go upstairs and i can crush your pussy? I need affirmative consent. I need you to say 'yes, you may take me upstairs and crush my pussy at this time.'
Dafuq is Gamergate?

I haven't exactly been living under a rock, I've just been very busy with work and school. Yet, no one at college ever talks about it?

I wonder why?
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Masayoshi wrote...
Dafuq is Gamergate?

I haven't exactly been living under a rock, I've just been very busy with work and school. Yet, no one at college ever talks about it?

I wonder why?

Because the whole ordeal is literally trash. Somebody being trash, then lots of journalists go on about how gamers are trash, then they retaliate, then the original trash cries wolf about things to play the victim, and then people rally to back her up. Then her cries are called out as fake, blah blah.
Cycle of bullshit essentially. Look into it if you want, but don't do much on it, it's dying off now, thank fuck. Odds are this movie will throw a massive spin on it again, and cause it to rise up, and make everyone think gamers are trash again, and more bullshit will happen. Then it's just a case of sitting inside until it dies down again, because fads
Waar FAKKU Moderator
FinalBoss wrote...
A man can dream.

I have dreams that involve zoe quinn too, mostly me killing her.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Masayoshi wrote...
Dafuq is Gamergate?

I wonder why?

It's a twitter hashtag started by an actor. Kinda developed into a movement with a few meet ups and talks. Prior to it's start a lot of "Video game journalist" were being greedy, opportunistic and dishonest,generally not acting like actual journalist at all. People found out about a journalist sleeping with a game dev for "positive coverage" and being chummy chummy with a few big "indie" devs. Publishing website claims there were no unethical actions, people still find them and much more. A few video game news site simultaneously make articles urging game developers that they don't have to pander to "gamers" anymore. Some people obviously get mad, and a lot of shit and dirt digging happens. A few website update their policies to be more transparent.

Just watch this video and ignore the intel part at the end.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Foreground Eclipse wrote...

You want to go upstairs and i can crush your pussy? I need affirmative consent. I need you to say 'yes, you may take me upstairs and crush my pussy at this time.'

Only if you say "Stick your thumb in my butthole onegai desu."
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
Waar wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
A man can dream.

I have dreams that involve zoe quinn too, mostly me killing her.

There's really no need for such blatant #CyberViolence!
Waar FAKKU Moderator
TrixieTang wrote...
There's really no need for such blatant #CyberViolence!

To be fair I think the need is quite great.
Pages 12Next