How is this~?

The_Lolinator The Fakku! Creep
How IS Curiosity XXXed the Cat? i saw NTR tag and thought (v >->)v "wut". It looks REALLY well done, but NTR just isn't my cup-of-tea >.> but is it real heavy on the NTR or is it kinda the "yeah she did cheat but the boyfriend/husband had this coming" kinda NTR?? thinkin on buying the hard copy to start my smut collection :D
Even if you don't purchase the book you can view the tags for individual chapters. See here

Looks like this book just has a variety of different things. Only two of the chapters are NTR. I think this book is for people who like F4U's style. He's got 3 works in the subscription library if you want to check those out.

And as for some thoughts or opinions you can always check out comments for the book or individual chapters. Or maybe we could get some people who bought it to comment?
If you are so afraid you can check raws (and some chapters scanlated some time ago) on the internet and give it a quick look before actually buying it.
Pretty good stuff f4u, I have the Japanese book for Curiosity xxx the cat and it really good. I'm definitely pickup the English version once its released.
The_Lolinator The Fakku! Creep
Well im convinced now to buy it XD thanks guys!