Bayonetta joins Smash.

I have a boner now...

Spoiler:
Oh, And this faggot too.
"Wow! They're huge!"

Yes, Pit. Yes they are.
I was hoping for Princess Daisy whether it be her own character or a proper alt option for PEach instead of just a palette swap but this is great too. Wasn't expecting it though I knew many people wanted it. Love Bayo <3
Bayonetta looks pretty awesome. Corrin seems interesting (especially side B) but goddamn another counter.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
I loved this direct.

Clouds limit break looks terrifying.

Kamui has a weird moveset making it stand out above any character.

Bayo is awesome. Combo fiend material.

Shantae, shovel knight, Kingdom Hearts/Sora, Geno, Ashley, Riddley, etc. etc. fags got salty.

10/10, would experience the hype and salty tears again
Her video makes her look pretty OP, to an extent.
Cloud is quite fun, but another heavy swordsman, so as much as ff7 love makes me want to play him, I don't really enjoy it much (not a huge fan of heavy swordsman/ swordsman in general. Very few moves, slow, bleh)

Bayonetta will be absolutely op unless there is a downside to her/ an opening to escape her combos, because it looks like you can just air combo the fuck out of somebody.
Witch time also looks a bit bullshit, but awesome. Witchtime/ counter, into side tilt into down special/ smash (whatever the heel was) is destruction.

Corrin looks awesome as well, but holy fuck that range. He'll be an interesting mixup on the usual counter swordsman
First Cloud, then Bayo. I was completely fine with those two characters never being in the game, as I assured myself it was highly unlikely that they'll ever be included. Thus I never got my hopes up. But here we stand. My nerd boner can't possibly be quelled. Few things beat the feeling of receiving something once thought impossible.

As for her move set, I can't imagine her moves being too strong, as she'll easily be able to out-combo anyone, considering that's what Bayo games are all about.
Zero Suit Samus was already treading the line, but Bayonetta in the game puts it to dangerously T-sy.

No complaints on my end, but I don't think parents want their sons to be playing with the wrong joystick on a game rated E.
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
I don't think I can describe how stupid this is. Having Bayonetta even be on a Nintendo console was stupid and now they just found a whole new level of stupid. Not to mention that Smash Bros was supposed to be about popular Nintendo characters fighting each other. Key word being "Nintendo". Sonic isn't a Nintendo character neither is Ryu and neither is Bayonetta. What stupid shit will they do next?
echoeagle3 wrote...
I don't think I can describe how stupid this is. Having Bayonetta even be on a Nintendo console was stupid and now they just found a whole new level of stupid. Not to mention that Smash Bros was supposed to be about popular Nintendo characters fighting each other. Key word being "Nintendo". Sonic isn't a Nintendo character neither is Ryu and neither is Bayonetta. What stupid shit will they do next?

It is not "Popular Nintendo characters". But rather "Popular characters that appeared on a Nintendo platform at least once"
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
mochure wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...

It is not "Popular Nintendo characters". But rather "Popular characters that appeared on a Nintendo platform at least once"

It is now
echoeagle3 wrote...
mochure wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...

It is now

I think it was like that since the beginning. But they used the popular Nintendo characters first because it was still a new game.
Remember Snake in brawl? He only appeared in Nintendo on game cube MGS1 (I think) and that NES first MGS.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
echoeagle3 wrote...

And of course the autistic idiot had to weigh in.

Having Bayonetta on Nintendo was great, it was that or not exist at all anymore. And having a popular 2nd party game published by Nintendo isn't out of the ordinary. No different from any of the Pokemon characters who are owned by GameFreak primarily.

Honestly, what's so stupid about having an amazing character from a game they helped create on the Smash spotlight? I see this helping both franchises.
echoeagle3 wrote...
Having Bayonetta even be on a Nintendo console was stupid and now they just found a whole new level of stupid.

Muh pure maiden.