What genre would you like to see FAKKU publish more of?

What genre would you like to see FAKKU publish more of?

Total Votes : 5,222
Why not all of them?
*runs awa-*
*SHOT*
Voted Futa, but more Futa and Monster Girl would be the best :D
Please don't include Vanilla as a selection. It should be excluded from this poll.
wow, im very surprised. MONSTER GIRL ALL THE WAY THEN!!!!
Ew Futa...
Bring in more monster girl and Ill find money to sub lol.
sl01 wrote...
We need more Yuri and traps.

More trap is definitely needed.
I may consider getting a sub if there's more netorare. Yuri too...yuri made for women though.
Does not matter to me wht is published. I only pickup the published mangas, I do not subscribe.
This poll needs more options. I choose Monster Girl based on the list but overall, I want more incest.

Also, it'd be nice if there was option to hide content that had certain tags.
I love monster girl and futa
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
TheExile wrote...
This poll needs more options. I choose Monster Girl based on the list but overall, I want more incest.

Also, it'd be nice if there was option to hide content that had certain tags.

Hiding content would be great - never again bad surprises if you forget to check the tags...

Monster Girls!!!!!!
I hope they have this poll for deciding which specialized magazine to license...
A futanari harem manga would be nice
monster girl FTW!
Based on the choices in the poll my vote definitely goes to futanari, followed by monster girl. Fakku has published very little content in these two genres and with all of the unlicensed content gone we will have to turn to other sources for this content if Fakku doesn't pick up the pace on publishing these genres.

As for tags not listed, I would say yuri is also very lacking on Fakku and I would appreciate more of that content.
Go GO Monster Girl!!
Monster girl futanari harem with a side of netorare.
i would like to see more futa girls because chicks with dicks are awesome.....
Monster girl with pettanko yuri harem and futa
I don't know if fakku has analytics data based on our favorites & purchases but, bakunyuu, femdom, futa, harem, tomboy are some of mine.