[Locked] Is there a way to see old Favorites?

I'm an idiot. I forgot to record all the names of my Favorites. Plus I wasn't aware that there was an export feature. Once I remembered today and visited Fakku, it was too late...

However, I searched the forums and found a post with a link to a user's favorites, and to my surprise the removed doujinshis were still there. Is there a way for me too see my old favorites?
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
So your scanlations don´t appear in your favorites list?
I still can see my complete favorites, I simply can´t read the ones that were removed, but maybe as the day progresses they will be removed from my list too...
Gravity cat the adequately amused
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
I still can see my complete favorites, I simply can´t read the ones that were removed, but maybe as the day progresses they will be removed from my list too...

Mine were there the other day whether I could read them or not but now it's been completely wiped of everything that isn't licensed (which was almost all of it).

Don't take any chances and export your collection list ASAP.
Gravity cat wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

Mine were there the other day whether I could read them or not but now it's been completely wiped of everything that isn't licensed (which was almost all of it).

Don't take any chances and export your collection list ASAP.

I see...
Thank God i exported my favorites already and backed up every scanlated story that seemed interesting!
Yeah didn't quite do that in the past which I completely regret since my I lost the vast majority of my Favorites page and had no idea about the Export Feature or what it really did until just now. Would really love to have a way to just simply show what we had before the wipe for maybe just a temporary amount of time or something so for those who didn't know this was coming, such as myself, can record some of those lost treasures to be hunted in the future. I don't quite participate in the forums really though so I had no idea this was happening until just now : (
Okay, now my favorite page was also cleaned...
Lost two pages but already had them on ex
When I checked them before making this thread, my favorites were completely wiped out besides one that was in a subscription book thing... I exported it after but I guess it might have been too late.

Oh well. I managed to at least recover some titles from my browser history. It sucks that lost almost all of them, but I guess I'll be on the lookout from now on!
You know it would have been nice if they left an option to export a collection before a certain date...
Oh well, I downloaded everything on my one anyway
I forgot to write down my favorites too. Anyone wanna share a list of titles so it might help me recollect? Since some of us have probably read the same content
swordmanXIII FAKKU's Breaker
I only cared about one fav that I lost, but somehow reading this thread helped to remember the tittle, now I can only wait to see if fakku brings it back, this time 100% legal.
mirikuu wrote...
I forgot to write down my favorites too. Anyone wanna share a list of titles so it might help me recollect? Since some of us have probably read the same content

This is actually a great idea. I managed to collect two or three titles from looking at someone's uncleared favorites.
all the books I had read on this site are gone...and so am I. happy fapping everyone, bye
Yeah happened to everyone. 7 years and 5 pages gone. Well it was fun while it lasted. I will shed no tears for the death of fakku after the pulled the rug on favorites.
Lots of other sites to hunt through but I will find my favorites. I just wish they would restore them for a week so we could all export.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Panda Master wrote...
Yeah happened to everyone. 7 years and 5 pages gone. Well it was fun while it lasted. I will shed no tears for the death of fakku after the pulled the rug on favorites.
Lots of other sites to hunt through but I will find my favorites. I just wish they would restore them for a week so we could all export.

You've been given a huge amount of time since June to prepare, if you still didn't export your favorites in that time and blaming Fakku for this, then you have your priorities messed up.