The FAKKU Verse has returned

Pages 1234Next
Can you find the new secrets we've added? Click the image below to join!

verse-promo-1.jpg
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Oh shi-

Do we get another achievement for venturing there?
NEXUS Since 2010
I recall being a pretty high level (forgot the level, but it was up there) and now I'm back to square 1?
I'm actually pretty surprised to see it back. Pretty cool to see it again. One thing I liked about it is getting to meet the different faces of FAKKU even if it's just a brief and random conversation. I think it's a great opportunity to engage with the community and I hope it goes somewhere in that respect.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Got my Hero Sword and Gold Armor in less than 20 minutes.

Great game 10/10
Lol love that this is back was so much fun last time, gonna take a crack at it again (^w^)
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Great game and I can even play it on my IPad!
Schweet. Gonna do some stuff
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Oh hey, more pointless fun. Thanks Jake.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Lovely. I guess this means a lot of delays with my work now...
I am considering bringing this back on a more permanent basis, is that something you would all like to see? Any ideas for content to add to the game?
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Jacob wrote...
I am considering bringing this back on a more permanent basis, is that something you would all like to see? Any ideas for content to add to the game?

User/community based quests, maybe based around ideas or things that happened regarding the site? Maybe somehow even implement a mega-quest related to the waifu game, lol.

Also, is this slow to load or is it just my shitty net? Kept it up for a while and still nothing. Running Chrome btw.
Jacob wrote...

Definitely!
Sometime ago I suggested something like a special place dedicated to the new fakku book coming out or something where people that purchase the book have access to.
Turning it into something more social might be nice too.

Special events also sounds like a nice idea.
This NEEDS an implementation of antw0n, who is chilling outside tegs house, and a quest from him is to either take pics of tegs feet, or take something for him, or convince her to marry him. Something dumb like that. Would be great
>Mike

Where's muh Raze?

Forum Image: https://fuwa.se/f/8-UIPu.png
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Jacob wrote...

Yes, yes, yes!!!

Some time ago there had an user at the subscription forum a nice idea about the game:
One could add a pokemon like aspect and introduce the possibility to catch a creature (e.g. a tentacle, skeleton or something new like a loli) and fight with it instead of a sword. Also one could get rare items by logging in some days in a row or beeing subscriber for some time.

My idea would be a flexible achievement similar to the one that shows how many years one has an account on fakku, for example one that states the level, something like level 75 Loli Master or Level 100 Skeleton King or something of that kind
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Kaimax wrote...

Great game 10/10

Can get it in 5 minutes if you blast through straight to the final boss when others are grinding it.

Jacob wrote...

The ability to take off armour, or maybe new variants.

The ability to reset our games?
Kaimax Best Master-San
Gravity cat wrote...
Kaimax wrote...

Great game 10/10

Can get it in 5 minutes if you blast through straight to the final boss when others are grinding it.

Lol, can't help it I was all alone when I finished it. No one was online.
zang90 Insert title here
I never did try that. Was going to but forgot.
Pages 1234Next