So what happened to yaoi?

I recently noticed that the entire Yaoi Section has vanished from Tags Site.
Is that because every Yaoi Work was unlicenced content?
If that is the case, it seems like you have a large untapped market for selling subscriptions if you ask me.
I would buy one for Yaoi.
Or does the reason for its dissapearence lie somewhere else?
I think its because of the recent format change and all the backlog stuff they are going through to ensure that they aren't breaking any copyright laws. I think they put just put yaoi near the bottom of their workload so try not to loose hope. I asked a similar question about some vanilla stuff and they said they had to remove certain works temporally for copyright or they were only available though purchasing a book. Hope you'll be able to see your favorite work comeback soon.

-Law
Thinking about it, but does whatever publisher(can't remember name) that Fakku! Is working with even have yaoi?
It was removed due to it not being official releases. Currently Fakku is releasing hentai based material, but they openly expressed a desire to expand their market and add not only yaoi, but yuri, ecchi, manga, western, and whatever else they can tackle. It may take time and yaoi is something they're not sure about just yet since there are already companies that have legal claims to other companies and works, but it could be something in the future. Just don't expect it next week lol.
Any tags we don't currently have content for have been hidden, I think those were just "Yaoi" and "Bara". It's also worth mentioning that we renamed "Random" to "Slice of Life".
Thank you for your replies.
I was just a bit irritated by that.
Quality yaoi has become rare on the Internet.
If you ever decide to add Yaoi back in (Original Content, I mean) I will even go so far as to getting a credit card just so I can get a subscription.
That's basicly how desperate I am.
masdarra wrote...
Thank you for your replies.
I was just a bit irritated by that.
Quality yaoi has become rare on the Internet.
If you ever decide to add Yaoi back in (Original Content, I mean) I will even go so far as to getting a credit card just so I can get a subscription.
That's basicly how desperate I am.

Wait and see, lot's of different things are being considered and talked about so nothing is impossible (^^)
just wanted you to know that I'm checking back with fakku.net every few weeks and looking at the subscription page to see if there are any other payent methods.
By the way, even bitcoin would work for more people (in europe) that credit card.
Exited for the moment I go there and see that I can finaly subscribe, and unlock all that amazing content.
Until then!
PS: From what I can see in the forums, you are working on a bank transfer method, correct?
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
masdarra wrote...
PS: From what I can see in the forums, you are working on a bank transfer method, correct?

Yes, as well as a bitcoin method. Also looking into better shipping for international customers for physical purchases too.
Tsujoi wrote...
masdarra wrote...

Yes, as well as a bitcoin method. Also looking into better shipping for international customers for physical purchases too.

Awesome!
Looking forward to it!