How did you celebrate New Year's Eve?

Pages Prev1234Next

How did you celebrate New Year's Eve?

Total Votes : 2,527
Alone but played some dota with randoms, then plans fell through with my friends as they decided to do something else without me. Ended up finishing an anime getting tht wtf do i do with my life feeling, now tht my show ended so came here for a couple hours so nothing to different but all in all good night.
Kenjiz The Dirty Wolf
with my wifu :D
Where's the alone option? :'(
With family as usual
Furyjde fairy tail wizard
Sitting in my dorm room on my base doing nothing
At work and it was not too bad.
Alone watching anime on Blu-ray.
I was fortunate to have dinner with my mother, but closer to midnight I hung out with my Maki daki. I even kissed it at midnight ha....
I don't celebrate holidays
It's hard to get on with the year with your waifu, which what makes your laifu. Though, truthfully I celebrated with my family, but what's in my mind is my waifu.
Alone just the way a loner like myself likes it
I worked new year's eve/new year's morning and then spent the day alone, but that wasn't an option. the holiday pay is always nice though.
With teh waifu

Forum Image: http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-08/art/p4-illust11.jpg

(seriously though, with family)
I spent my new year's eve with Fakku if you know what I mean. ^.~ (Tbh I slept thru it.) 12 hour shifts suck.
ButNotForMe wrote...
Why is there no "By myself, Dick in hand" option? Have pity on those with no waifu :(

Awe that's sad omg ;-;
I spent it with my adopted Loli ^^
notzack wrote...
All alone playing fallout.

XD
With my waifu, primarily, but I also had online friends to talk to.
I had a LAN party with friends and got drunk.
Mr.Everwood will see you now ;)
Celebrated with my family. Dinner at an oriental restaurant, watching fireworks, drinking champagne, nothing out of the ordinary.
Pages Prev1234Next