The FAKKU Verse has returned

Pages Prev1234Next
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Kisuka wrote...
Would you guys be interested in like quests in game?

yh, any thing that adds to fakku verse will be interesting
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Kisuka wrote...

Yes!
Something you need a couple of people would be nice!
Kisuka wrote...

For me it depends in what type of quests. Personally I don't have much interest in defeating bosses, unless it's done in a fun way that has to do with the site and gives the game a more of a personal touch. But I guess that's too much work for this mini project...?

I also think it would be awesome to have it be more social instead of just a game, maybe it could be a way for users to chat? not sure if it would work or not but idea sound fun to me.

Maybe a way to customize your character too, but then again maybe too much work for a mini project? I'm not sure whats difficult or not to make.
needs more tentacles
A.I. wrote...
[quote="Kisuka"]maybe it could be a way for users to chat?

you can already chat. hit enter in game to bring up the box for chatting.
Kisuka wrote...
A.I. wrote...

Make me a quest or boss fight or whatever~:D Im cool with it!
Kisuka wrote...

Quests can be hit or miss, it really depends.

I'd like to see events. Even if it's something silly like and admin logging in and spawning lulzy monsters that attack the town. Just getting a bunch of people online at the same time to experience something interesting is a good thing. It could be another way for us users to group up and mingle.

Maybe you could even put in different weapon types.
Tegumi "im always cute"
Hide the books that FAKKU currently sells throughout the game world for users to find. Users that find them all get a small discount on the book of their choice.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Tegumi wrote...
Hide the books that FAKKU currently sells throughout the game world for users to find. Users that find them all get a small discount on the book of their choice.

Chinese bot book farmer incoming
game ez mod, sakabato carried me
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Tegumi wrote...

The game would be overcrowded with users...
Kisuka wrote...
A.I. wrote...

yes yes I'm aware but what I meant to suggest is to make it more social for users to chat, not sure how though. Maybe have some houses being a bar or something
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
Kisuka wrote...

Quests can be hit or miss, it really depends.

I'd like to see events. Even if it's something silly like and admin logging in and spawning lulzy monsters that attack the town. Just getting a bunch of people online at the same time to experience something interesting is a good thing. It could be another way for us users to group up and mingle.

I agree, this is what I was trying to say.
Kisuka wrote...

I personally wouldn't mind at all. If anything, quests that are made by the people that are NPCs would be interesting to see. I would like to see what you guys can come up with in terms of questing within the Fakku Verse.

If anything, I would like put a homage to the Konami code somewhere. Enter the Konami code in this certain spot, and it'll warp you to a field of nothing but Hen-Ties to grind for levels or something.
An idea I have is add more content related to the manga artists that Fakku publishes. For example you could add a quest chain revolving around Bosshi.
Kisuka wrote...

Yeah man. Something to keep us entertained. Otherwise it's very roam around and kill things till you discover the boss up the top, kill him, and then just wander around killing things
Kisuka wrote...

Yes.

Yes we would.

Much appreciated.

But only if they have comedy.
Masayoshi wrote...
Kisuka wrote...

Yes.

Yes we would.

Much appreciated.

But only if they have comedy.

Don't be a fagg, it obviously must have NTR
Jacob wrote...
I am considering bringing this back on a more permanent basis, is that something you would all like to see? Any ideas for content to add to the game?

how about some skills or new monsters and a another map

btw I Notice some bugs when you lure the monster on the 2 part of the map it will stop moving and stop attacking you also and it can't be killed
Jacob wrote...
I am considering bringing this back on a more permanent basis, is that something you would all like to see? Any ideas for content to add to the game?

yes/10
Expand the universe and add more enemies and items, obviously keeping it Fakku-themed. I want to see this baby grow.
Would definitely love to see this game expanded! It's so fun and cute! (^w^)
Pages Prev1234Next