I'll stick around

NEXUS Since 2010
I like the idea of supporting content creators, and maybe once fakku starts picking up more steam and more content, it will be worth the $18 CAD I paid for a months subscription. I thought I'd try it out, and it seems to have some good stuff, I think we need to give Jacob some time to get shit in order.

Bonus Random Video
Spoiler:
The future of fakku connection.
Spoiler:
wtf your not complaining and ur actually giving time to see what happens. you supposed to be entitled to free stuf. u r breaking the rules of the internet, ban this guy
I might consider signing up if they ever pick up Girls for M.
Unless the log in button starts asking me for a subscription i will continue to be happy for all of you noble wankers. Happy Christmas holidays!

Spoiler:
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Foreground Eclipse wrote...
I might consider signing up if they ever pick up Girls for M.

Now and then a Girls of M story would be nice...
They want to expand the variety of content, maybe you are lucky
animefreak_usa wrote...
The future of fakku connection.
Spoiler:

I didn't turn this off as I kept reading the thread. I want to commit sudoku now
opanihuya wrote...
Unless the log in button starts asking me for a subscription i will continue to be happy for all of you noble wankers. Happy Christmas holidays!

Spoiler:

Tomorrow... might be on the neo †ŽFührer lands but not with the choose peoples.
animefreak_usa wrote...
opanihuya wrote...

Spoiler:

Yeah, I know. Will you celebrate it? I remember you saying the one before new years was fake, so will you?
opanihuya wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
opanihuya wrote...

Spoiler:

Yeah, I know. Will you celebrate it? I remember you saying the one before new years was fake, so will you?

I have to celebrate both. Im the only non popist in my family. Just a dinner for us.
animefreak_usa wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
opanihuya wrote...

Spoiler:

I have to celebrate both. Im the only non popist in my family. Just a dinner for us.

when you're the only one in your family? and you're still keepin the faith? man. If it were 25 dec here i wouldn't feel any difference, expenses here, expenses there...
to tell you the truth, I wished ya'll a happy christmas so that my sentence wouldn't end with a word like wankers, so i kinda took the attention from it you know.