How did you celebrate New Year's Eve?

Pages Prev1234Next

How did you celebrate New Year's Eve?

Total Votes : 2,527
Spent it with my dad and brother, called boyfiee and sister, watched fireworks, went home to sleep.
got wasted and yelled at video game characters... was fun
I spent mine with the family. I would have prefered my girlfriend, but y'know. Don't always get what you wish for.
I spent it sleeping, since I was horribly sick.
yoshihiro669 goes Fapping mode!
Only me and my right hand...
I drink alone.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
You assume i remember it.
ILF44d HShinigami
Tried to sleep at 11:30, but then all the fireworks happened at 12:01
Forum Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXotyZgU0AAu1xK.jpg:large
I spent mine working with my friends at the local NBC/CBS/CW/Telemundo TV station I am employed at. It wasn't all that bad, apart from missing out on the great dinner my family put together as they waited for the ball to drop.
623 FAKKU QA
At a party with friends getting drunk.
With my hand And Waifu
With the fam! Then a good old friend came along and we played ps3 all night. Good times!
I cant read for free in fakku anymore. All of them are subscription. It was better before because it there was still free without subscription..
I fell asleep at like 9 that night I was pretty tired from partying the previous night, I had the whole week off from work so I didn't care when I got drunk. I guess that counts as with the waifu since I sleep with one.
Wheres the option of celebrating by myself? T^T
wheres the by myself option?
I actually did homework and went to bed at midnight. Teachers don't know what holidays are...except for the fact that they have too many of them...It might be revenge because they never had fun during the holidays so now they are making students miserable.
None of the above. I didn't celebrate New Years, I just played some Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition and read Chobits. My sister and niece, though, went to their friend's house to celebrate.
At home with my brother. Since, well, I live in his appartment XD

Had a class project to work on so, well, this year I just stayed home and worked on those game designs. Funny thing, I thought the due date was last week but it's friday instead -_-
Working at kfc and then went home spend alittle bit of time then said "yeah another year of boredom has ended, then went to sleep."

Pretty much shit
Pages Prev1234Next