What happens to the translators?

Since Fakku went full subscription and got rid of everything else, what happens to all the translators? I feel like Fakku just kind of flushed their hardwork down the drain. Is Lazarus H still a thing? I feel like their work only really got published on Fakku so are they still going to translate stuff for them?
Romana FAKKU Letterer
Fakku has it's own official translators it employs.

We were far from the only site to release scanlations. You can check elsewhere on the net for scanlation releases, or better yet go directly to the scanlator's websites for releases.

Just because we stopped being one of many scanlation distributors doesn't mean the content will stop.
kurososhi wrote...
Since Fakku went full subscription and got rid of everything else, what happens to all the translators? I feel like Fakku just kind of flushed their hardwork down the drain. Is Lazarus H still a thing? I feel like their work only really got published on Fakku so are they still going to translate stuff for them?

Romana is absolutely correct. Concerning Lazarus, they're still around. Unfortunately they do not have a website you can visit but they still upload directly to e-hentai and possibly elsewhere.
It's not like translators used only Fakku.