"New" FAKKU Project Manager/Magazine Team Manager

Hey Y'all

My name is Harry, and I'm a (the?) Project Manager and Magazine Team Manager here at FAKKU. Baisically If it's from Kairakuten or X-Eros and we've released it on the site, I've read it at least three times.

I've been here since early May, hence the quotes on ' "new" '.

Onto more personal details, here's a few lists of my favorite things!

Movies

Anime
  • Neon Genesis: Evangelion

• Shinsekai Yori

• JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Manga
  • One piece

• Until Death do us Part

I'm also really into eSports, mostly League of Legends but I'll watch any of it. I also play a lot of MTG, pretty exclusively EDH/Commander but have thought about getting into Legacy.

If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask. I'll answer anything I'm comfortable answering (which is most things).

tl;dr: hi.
Romana FAKKU Letterer
So SPICY.
Kept seeing your name on things around here, glad to have you on Fakku welcome!

Any favorite hentai tags? :3
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Kept seeing your name on things around here, glad to have you on Fakku welcome!

Any favorite hentai tags? :3

Hard to pick, but probably:

• Glasses

• Dark Skin

• Kogal
Spartanlugge defends the Lolis
Thanks for your work here on Fakku!
Dear Harry,

Love your profile pic and welcome to the site. Now on the subject of esports do you watch coverage of DOTA 2 and is Sword of the New World still a thing over in South Korea esports-wise if you don't mind me asking?
BlackShogunFox wrote...
Dear Harry,

Love your profile pic and welcome to the site. Now on the subject of esports do you watch coverage of DOTA 2 and is Sword of the New World still a thing over in South Korea esports-wise if you don't mind me asking?

I don't actually watch much DOTA 2, generally I'll catch some of The International, and that's about it. I don't know about Sword of the New World, or how popular it currently is in S. Korea, sorry.
Harry wrote...
BlackShogunFox wrote...
Dear Harry,

I don't actually watch much DOTA 2, generally I'll catch some of The International, and that's about it. I don't know about Sword of the New World, or how popular it currently is in S. Korea, sorry.

Much appreciated response no need to be sorry dude. :)
Sup. What kind of work do you do when you're not managing people or checking manga?

Do you watch all competitive League of Legends in every region or just NA? Favorite team?
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
Sup. What kind of work do you do when you're not managing people or checking manga?

Do you watch all competitive League of Legends in every region or just NA? Favorite team?

I do small code projects mostly, currently working on a Slack integration to fetch MTG card images and Oracle Text.

I watch NA/EU regularly, used to watch LCK (Back in S4, when it was OGN Champions and OGN Masters (I miss the Masters series)). Never really watch LPL, SEA, or Brazil.

My favorite team is Cloud 9.