Fate/Grand Order( Android , iOS)

Hmmm.... Either Jeanne's or Jack's rate up, then... Not that I'll get any of them, obviously.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Satsugai wrote...
Wait, you used your seals on ascension grinding???

Well, we're not in an event at that time, so fuck it lol. It's just that hard for my line-up to fight Gil without any Lvl 80 Support Lancers. Only 5* in my group is Joan and Orion/Artemis both at 80, The stronger bunch of my group is only Lancelot (Who usually gets killed before reaching Gil), Santa Alter, St. Martha and D'Eon (useless in this case) all lvl 70. Saber Lily is weak and I haven't raised Heracles, Elizabeth Lancer and Carmilla beyond 1st ascend.

The only time I actually regretted using Seals was last event. I used it at the 2nd to last ascension items event quest, only to realize later that the last event quest was against Heroine Z, and her NP spamming...

I was never one to be stingy on quartz usage and seals when it comes to reviving my team. Quartz bonus has been pretty kind lately compared to early pre-40 Summoning bonus F/GO (Gil's Event).

EDIT
Forgot to mention, the reason I used Seals because Emiya dropped an Archer Monument. In retrospect that was a good call, as I never got anymore after that. Adn I only need 2 more to ascend Orion/Artemis to their last.
AzelleFans wrote...
Hmmm.... Either Jeanne's or Jack's rate up, then... Not that I'll get any of them, obviously.

My thoughts on the matter are similar lol

So lemme get the straight

1. You need a female servant of the specific to get the class specific coins(rip no 3* or lower female lancers or free event ones) ((grats you lucky bastards with either of the 4 available))

2. Support allies do not work to fill the classes you are missing a female servant of as you actually have to own one yourself to get the CE

3. Do the CE require you to have the specific female servant shown with each class specific CE to get said CE?

4. Does the Valentine's gacha remove all male servants from the pool?

If anyone else has read anything about it wish to answer or confirm these I would be much appreciated :)
Kaimax Best Master-San
Server errors.... server errors everywhere....

gonna play kantai collection first, while juggling, Idolmaster CG starlight stage.

3 Events to juggle lol

EDIT: Extra Maintenance for 30 minutes.

EDIT2: You can enter the game, but Servers errors... and no freebies...

also, will ruler be useless this event?

Edit 3: Well, fuck this, Already got in, tried the Nero bride Trail, finished the fight, waiting for the reward screen, and got me another Error Maintenance again...
3 more hours for maintenance.

Aaaaaaaand my phone fucked up on the update again.

EDIT: Well, it was fun while it lasted. I had to delete the apk and reinstall. Now I can't access my account.
Satsugai wrote...

EDIT: Well, it was fun while it lasted. I had to delete the apk and reinstall. Now I can't access my account.

You never re-bind accounts after transfer?
@Kaimax: I heard Ruler can increase the choco drop for all classes.

@Mr.Seagull: You can always send retrieval form to DW just like those who lost their accounts, given if you can provide DW with details of your account... and if you can write moonrunes.
lordsparda09 wrote...
Satsugai wrote...

You never re-bind accounts after transfer?

My friend just chewed me out for that a few minutes ago. I didn't know that I had to rebind my account. I thought the bind code was permanent, not one-time use.

AzelleFans wrote...
@Mr.Seagull: You can always send retrieval form to DW just like those who lost their accounts, given if you can provide DW with details of your account... and if you can write moonrunes.

I just did that. Fill out all the necessary information and as much other information as well. So now it's just wait and see.
Kaimax Best Master-San
FFFffffffffuuuuuUUUUUUKKKK

Did a full roll, Got 3 Ushiwakamaru, 3 Jing ke, 1 Medea, 1 Pig CE, 1 4* CE, 1 3* valentine CE...

FFFFFFUUUUCCCKK
Its okay mang, I did 2 10 rolls and shit loads of 3* servants came out.

I just rolled for shits and giggles right now and got Arturia on my Okita account :(

EDIT: I'M SORRY FRIENDS, NERO BRIDE APPEARED. ARTURIA ROLL THEN NERO ROLLED I HATE THIS GAME
DejectedAngel wrote...
Its okay mang, I did 2 10 rolls and shit loads of 3* servants came out.

I just rolled for shits and giggles right now and got Arturia on my Okita account :(

EDIT: I'M SORRY FRIENDS, NERO BRIDE APPEARED. ARTURIA ROLL THEN NERO ROLLED I HATE THIS GAME

AT LEAST YOU HAVE A NERO.

I DON'T EVEN HAVE MY ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW.
Yanker I read hentai for plot
Gonna roll for Jack and Drake. I just hope I don't get spooked by Nero Bride...
Kaimax wrote...

I believe she gives you a chance at getting the all chocolate coin which you can then trade for class specific ones

When I had her as a support that was the only time I have gotten any
Calus40 wrote...
Kaimax wrote...

I believe she gives you a chance at getting the all chocolate coin which you can then trade for class specific ones

When I had her as a support that was the only time I have gotten any

Mashu also gives you such chance, I believe...
I'M BACK BITCHES

EDIT: Well, 2 140 stone packs in and no Nero. 6 10-rolls......

Only worthy mentions are Altera, Nursery Rhyme, and ReDrop CE (Street Choco Maid - got 2), Saint's Vessel, and Kitchen Patissiere (got like 3 of this one)

Spoiler:
If anyone is counting, I now have 19 Gold servants. 5 5* and 14 4*.

BUT STILL NO NERO

Forum Image: https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t35.0-12/12736481_10154013160434124_1642805087_o.jpg?oh=0de3149b81f9aa6b129228839eef62bd&oe=56BF3706

Forum Image: https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t35.0-12/12695237_10154013160514124_978436768_o.jpg?oh=51e199616bff57b6b29c6d54884b0a89&oe=56C03398

EDIT 2: Facebook FGO group does not understand my salt.
Satsugai wrote...
I'M BACK BITCHES

EDIT: Well, 2 140 stone packs in and no Nero. 6 10-rolls......

Only worthy mentions are Altera, Nursery Rhyme, and ReDrop CE (Street Choco Maid - got 2), Saint's Vessel, and Kitchen Patissiere (got like 3 of this one)

Spoiler:
If anyone is counting, I now have 19 Gold servants. 5 5* and 14 4*.

BUT STILL NO NERO

Forum Image: https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t35.0-12/12736481_10154013160434124_1642805087_o.jpg?oh=0de3149b81f9aa6b129228839eef62bd&oe=56BF3706

Forum Image: https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t35.0-12/12695237_10154013160514124_978436768_o.jpg?oh=51e199616bff57b6b29c6d54884b0a89&oe=56C03398

EDIT 2: Facebook FGO group does not understand my salt.

I really doubt they can understand, given that you sound ungrateful to your 4*-5* units while lots of them barely have any above 3* just because you favor Nero most...
Kaimax Best Master-San
Went to the store...No trades for Archer Monument...
They gave the Maintenance quartz late, while I've already used up my quartz for pity rolls.

Fuck this event...I'm going back to Hiatus again... T_T
Poor Kaimax-san. Hopefully you're doing better in KanColle event.
Kadushy Douchebag
A friend of mine just started playing literally 6 days ago. F2P, and already has Jack, Herc, Stheno, and FUCKING BRIDE NERO. ALL FROM YOLO ROLLS.

The salt is real. His account is already richer than mine.
Kadushy wrote...
A friend of mine just started playing literally 6 days ago. F2P, and already has Jack, Herc, Stheno, and FUCKING BRIDE NERO. ALL FROM YOLO ROLLS.

The salt is real. His account is already richer than mine.

lol , also would be annoying if every time a 4-5* servant pops up , they'll ask "Is This Servant Good?"