Valentines day ideas

Pages Prev12
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Have you fucked an onahole of Konata yet?
Gravity cat wrote...

I've never found one but if it existed I would have by now.

@Antw0n That's multiple thousands of dollars fuck that.
Antw0n Remember me?
Sneakyone wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

I've never found one but if it existed I would have by now.

@Antw0n That's multiple thousands of dollars fuck that.

The point is you'll die painfully peacefully with Konata closer to you than she ever has been before

What more could you want?
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Hire a prostitute to wear a blue wig and a Japanese school girl costume. Fail to stay erect for longer than 2 minutes because you're so nervous.
Pay her to leave and you sob, asking Konota for forgiveness as you use your tears as lube while you masturbate.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
cruz737 wrote...
Hire a prostitute to wear a blue wig and a Japanese school girl costume. Fail to stay erect for longer than 2 minutes because you're so nervous.
Pay her to leave and you sob, asking Konota for forgiveness as you use your tears as lube while you masturbate.

He did this with nestor.
Draw her butt naked like one of the french girls...
XD meme is meme

But why not take a picture of the figure holding a paper heart with some sort of valentines day message and send it to your friends here on fakku?

That's something to do that doesn't involve dating your figurine.

Or maybe ship her with everyone else (all your other figures) and give her her own harem! But she doesn't want those girls because this particular Kotana is your waifu and only your wiafu! And make a comic put of that!
animefreak_usa wrote...
cruz737 wrote...

He did this with nestor.

It was beautiful. (;-;)
Loner the People's Senpai
Go to an open house with Konata dakimakura and tell the realtor that you and your wife are interested in purchasing a new home to start a family in.
ohhh....wow. I'm sorry I keep forgetting that thing I said about cosplaying konata for you wow.

I have the wig just sitting there and I keep forgetting Im such a dumdum. :c Sorry Sneaks.

When I find a job I'll use the paycheck on your sexual fantasy~xD

There's this super cute schoolgirl uniform in j-list thats a beautiful color~ My kawaii girlyness makes me want to keep it in private...Maybe wear it at cons~its so cute (.//.)
Double Date with another weeaboo fuck.
Aai FAKKU Ass Master
you just straight busta
Loner wrote...
Go to an open house with Konata dakimakura and tell the realtor that you and your wife are interested in purchasing a new home to start a family in.

This is a great idea but I think the Cake idea is the most feasible.
I was lazy this year.

Forum Image: http://puu.sh/n8oSi/670d32deec.jpg
angryaria Pretty Cure All Star
Sneakyone wrote...
I was lazy this year.

Forum Image: http://puu.sh/n8oSi/670d32deec.jpg

oh I made the V-Day topic on the relationship board lol

either way, nice work! classic waifu
HAH! I already saw ahead of time on twitter~(=w=)
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Just realized Fakku could have announced the winners of 12 onaholes of christmas on Valentine Day, it would have been so fucking fitting.
angryaria Pretty Cure All Star
Wait they haven't yet? I assumed those people got PMs right away and they never planned to announce the winners.
Likhos01 wrote...
Just realized Fakku could have announced the winners of 12 onaholes of christmas on Valentine Day, it would have been so fucking fitting.

Or the one from Halloween last year.
Pages Prev12