I should create a contest as well.

Pages 12Next
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Something like the hunger games where I ban the losers... but the big winner get something really special.

Give me ideas.
Well, it seems you're not against contest threads, but you probably should see this.

Sorry mate. I guess that means I technically win my own contest, which is kind of a bummer.

As for your contest idea - sounds interesting (and risky) but I would hope such a contest would only result in a temporary ban (like, maybe a few weeks to a couple months) for the people that don't make the cut.

As for the contest itself - what about a writing contest? I wouldn't win, so I wouldn't take part, of course, but it would definitely be fun to read if the writing section got more attention and the writers there came up with some amazing (or just plain silly) things.

Though if the ban was only 3 days (isn't that minimal ban time?) I would most likely participate.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Masayoshi wrote...
As for your contest idea - sounds interesting (and risky) but I would hope such a contest would only result in a temporary ban (like, maybe a few weeks to a couple months) for the people that don't make the cut.

As for the contest itself - what about a writing contest? I wouldn't win, so I wouldn't take part, of course, but it would definitely be fun to read if the writing section got more attention and the writers there came up with some amazing (or just plain silly) things.

Though if the ban was only 3 days (isn't that minimal ban time?) I would most likely participate.

Nawww, you've got to have real skin in the game; perma ban for the losers. Meaning the winner would have to be something big. Perhaps making the winner a mod or getting them a sub/books for current subs. It has to be something BIG to counter what you might lose.

p.s. there's already a writing contest and Ive been one of the judges a few times.
wouldnt permabans only invite alts and newbies? ...ohhh you want to see newbies rip each other apart. nice
Antw0n Remember me?
Contest is who can fit the most FAKKUâ„¢ Brand Hentai Books Available Now at FAKKU.net/STORE into their anus

winner gets a coupon for 10% off a single FAKKUâ„¢ Brand Hentai Book Available Now at FAKKU.net/STORE

Spoiler:
I would just like to make it clear to Fox News that this was a joke
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
I hope if you do a contest there is lots of pain involved, Waar.
How about a contest of wit and hypocrisy? List reasons why fakku is better than ex and the rest of h-sites (challenging eh?). The longest and legit/original list wins, everyone else who posted lists gets b& (although I don't like permas, maybe make it a year?). Mods can nitpick as can the rest of ib (non-participants included).

Or it can be a 1 reason per post, repeats dont count, last poster wins everyone else gets b&. Mods are gods and can shoot anyone down. To avoid confusion ANYONE making a suggestion or a hint about a potential Reason (subject to mods interpretation) instantly joins as a participant, non-participants can criticize/talk shit freely.
Revelation Defender of DFC
Waar wrote...
Masayoshi wrote...

Nawww, you've got to have real skin in the game; perma ban for the losers. Meaning the winner would have to be something big. Perhaps making the winner a mod or getting them a sub/books for current subs. It has to be something BIG to counter what you might lose.

p.s. there's already a writing contest and Ive been one of the judges a few times.

Make me mod pl0x
Sounds interesting, hope this happens.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Misaki_Chi wrote...

Lol, it's not going to. It would be funny though.
Waar wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...

Damn and here I had popcorn made waiting for the bloodshed and tears :/
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Waar wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...

Damn and here I had popcorn made waiting for the bloodshed and tears :/

Bans are in the way I guess.
who ever can handle my sexual harassment the longest wins

spoiler iamnotchrishansen loses already because he slapped my hand away ban ban ban ban
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
>real skin in the game
>permaban

Don't people come back all the time after being banned?
Waar FAKKU Moderator
cruz737 wrote...
>real skin in the game
>permaban

Think there's been 3 returnees, considering how long the site has been up that's really not many. No idea how many came back in secret of course, there could be a giant subgroup of people I banned quietly planning my/Fakku's downfall.
Waar wrote...
cruz737 wrote...
>real skin in the game
>permaban

Think there's been 3 returnees, considering how long the site has been up that's really not many. No idea how many came back in secret of course, there could be a giant subgroup of people I banned quietly planning my/Fakku's downfall.

93% sure I'm on that list
Drifter995 wrote...

Which one?
Masayoshi wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

Which one?

The group of people he would ban
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Drifter995 wrote...

I would ban everyone if I could, then there might be room for me and my ego, probably not tho.
Waar wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

I would ban everyone if I could, then there might be room for me and my ego, probably not tho.

Fair
Pages 12Next