uh... maintenance?

Pages Prev123Next
Still can't get into the store on my desktop even after clearing cookies and cache. Will try on my other devices
Hanayome Ultimate Laziness
Fuck. I want that Chitose figure but I don't want to spend that much money
;w;
I still can't access the store.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Looks like it works for me, although shipping doesn't look like it's much cheaper, if at all
works fine for me, bought a body for play and meaty minxes (digital)
:*( Ive tried everything. New account, clearing the cache and cookies, on my phone, on my computer. Through chrome and explorer. Tomorrow I will try to slyly use my parents mac.
everything is working now. Thank you. Now time to give you more money.
Same here, tried clearing cookies, different browsers, etc.
Getting the "422 - You are not authorized to use Multipass login" error :(
I can access the store now,but my order history is blank.
Alphalicious The Omegalicious
Still getting Multipass login error whenever I try to purchase or log in via the store. I can still log in to main site though.
Everything in cache and cookies has been cleared as well.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Weirdly i was also was able to get in my phone, but after i booted up my computer both stop working.
i can access the store but all my orders and my address are gone. will it be fixed?

Forum Image: http://oi64.tinypic.com/1zgc0aw.jpg
sawr The No One
dudino wrote...
i can access the store but all my orders and my address are gone. will it be fixed?

Forum Image: http://oi64.tinypic.com/1zgc0aw.jpg

Same here.
All of your orders are now show in menu at "My Account" in main fakku.com.
But I think it should appear in both main and store webs.

PS. My address is gone too. Please fix it.
yeah you see your orders, but there are no information what i ordered.
Atmaniac There is no too big
I can't access the store since a couple of days. Clearing the cookies has no effect, I still have the error 422.

Is it so hard to fix? :(
Dawn2k8 wrote...
I can't access the store since a couple of days. Clearing the cookies has no effect, I still have the error 422.

What's the error message you are seeing?
Atmaniac There is no too big
Jacob wrote...
Dawn2k8 wrote...

What's the error message you are seeing?

I don't know why, but now it works :D

The error said "Multiple logins are not allowed" or something like that. Even after loging out and clearing the cookies I've got this error. But now it works and that's all that counts.

Thank you for asking, Jacob. Now I have to go to sleep, it's 0:37 am here in Germany :D
Seems if you're login on other devices it gives you the multipass error 422. Like 2-3 hours after I turn off my desktop it let's me log in in the store but once I have my computer on, I'm locked out. I'm not home right now but it happen this morning that way.
Can those of you that had the multipass error try logging in again? Changed some things. Appears as though it might be an issue with IPv6.

For those of you looking for order history, if you are looking for an order before 2/20/2016 it will be on www.fakku.net not store.fakku.net. Store.fakku.net will only show orders post 2/20/2016.

I'm working on adding the order details for past orders on www.fakku.net, been sick for 4 days though so forgive me if I'm a bit slow on it atm. I'll get it finished asap.
Both my phone and computer got log in. Hope it stays.
Pages Prev123Next