NTR'd...sorta

For a bit of backstory, my friend and I both really liked this girl. I knew that he did, but he didn't know that I did. He ended up asking her out, and now they're a couple. I'd like to still be friends with them, but they're so lovey-dovey when they're together that I'm not able to hold myself together when I'm near them and end up leaving shortly after I try to talk to them. Talking to them separately is fine, but it's hard to actually get just one of them. I've started to avoid them recently because of that.

Now, what should I do to deal with it? As I said, I still want to be friends with both of them, as we were great friends before. The only advice I got so far is to get over her, which is...well, not really easy. I've tried talking to them about it, but nothing really changed.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
That's rough buddy. I have no good advice to give than what has already been given to you. Just uh, try.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
This happens a lot and even if you talk to them about it, you can't really stop two people from being lovey dovey with one another. Sometimes it's annoying, but couples do what they do. Most people that get into relationships don't keep close with their friends (just a natural thing). Basically if they don't try to keep up the friendship then you just have to decide if it's worth the investment. Also given your feelings I'd say a break is the best thing you can do for yourself.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
The situation is only going to end up making you depressed if this keeps up. You can't really break them up so I'd say just stop talking to them for a bit.

I've been there. No worse feeling than being in a love triangle with your friend and the girl you like, and you're the third wheel.

Edit:
Apparently I'm late to the party. Oh well.
Gravity cat wrote...
The situation is only going to end up making you depressed if this keeps up. You can't really break them up so I'd say just stop talking to them for a bit.

I've been there. No worse feeling than being in a love triangle with your friend and the girl you like, and you're the third wheel.

Edit:
Apparently I'm late to the party. Oh well.

Nah, don't worry about being late. Even if things were resolved, it'd still be helpful for anything in the future.

Also, I'd like to thank everyone for their help. I really do appreciate it.