Exciting Updates to our Typesetting

Hello everyone, I wanted to share an exciting piece of news today! We're updating our, frankly, embarrassingly out of date typesetting style. More specifically, we're going to be changing our go-to fonts for all future releases. We felt that this new style will reflect a more refined and serious FAKKU. So without further ado, here it is!

Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/new-style-2016.jpg

As you might have noticed, we're moving away from the traditional boring fonts and expanding to a more interesting and aesthetically pleasing font palate. Fonts like Papyrus, Wingdings (thank you MrAwsomeZombie for this excellent suggestion), and Comic-sans will now be the centerpieces of our releases. We feel these specific fonts will help capture the emotion and excitement in all of our releases. Our first chapter utilizing this new style is Recovering Relationship by the one and only Saemon!

We hope you all like the change and we're excited to finally share it with the community. It may seem a little crazy at first but we promise, it will grow on you!
Doing away with the old, boring shit I see. What's next on the docket? Looping theme songs? Turning the entire layout pink?
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Excellent! I do remember Wingdings being requested in the additional languages poll's thread so it is great to see you already taking steps to accommodate your customers' wishes. *nods*
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
About damn time!
I think I'm going to miss the old font. It had a lot of character.

This is an april fools isn't it?

Thank goodness.
Well, Comic Sans is the black caviar of fonts.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
My two semesters of wingdings will not be wasted
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Typesetting, huh. I always just stick to standard fonts and things like that because I'm no expert at typesetting or anything like that.

improvements are always good though, definitely...if they're good ones.

I'm interested to see this new style of typesetting in future releases, and see whether it really is better than the old, standard ones...
godsend The Pun Master
Y'know, I'll admit I actually fell for this for about 20 seconds. My brain hasn't really woken up yet, so I was like "wait....you're doing what now?"

Then the rest of my brain slapped the sleepy part and said "April 1st, stupid."

10/10 would DERP again.
At first, I was like "okay, weird", then I saw Comic Sans and remembered what day it was.
Spartanlugge defends the Lolis
Deftera Mirage wrote...
What's next on the docket? Looping theme songs?

Yeah, this would be a nice idea.
Or proper seiyuu voices in the background to each pic;)