What kind of 3D girls are the most attractive?

Which part of the world has the most attractive women in your opinion?

Total Votes : 27
- Boobs: Big? Small? Medium? Any particular cup size you prefer?
- Length: Tall? Short? How tall/short?
- Skin: Dark? Medium? Fair?
- Hair: Long? Short? Straight? Curly? Color?
- Eye color?
- Ethnicity/Part of the world: Africans? Latinos? East Asians? Middle East? Europe?
- What kind of fashion style if you have to pick one?
- 3 important parsonality traits?

Describe the 3D-girl of your dreams.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
The ones that love me...gg
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I care not ones race or region. Nor bust size nor butt... as long as it isn't lumpy or saggy. My own criteria is not a bubblegum pop ditz, have a mind, don't be a boring cow and is open minded. But alast im out of the game so my opinion is null and void.
Physical characteristics aren't really important to me in a relationship. That's not to say that there aren't physical traits that I like more than others, but that they aren't really as important as the nonphysical traits. I tend to go for "brainy"/"smart" women. The airhead ones usually irritate me too much.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
- Boobs: small to medium, I just like when they fit the girl and look perky/cute
- Length: idc, but usually like the medium height to smaller height women
- Skin: I like all skin types but leans towards fair and darkskin
- Hair: long hair is one of my favorites and the messy look is super cute in my opinion
- Eye color? Gold, red, blue are my favorites but this doesn't matter either
- Ethnicity/Part of the world: all of the above
- What kind of fashion style if you have to pick one? I like the baggy clothing style or something super form fitting. Bonus would be sexy lingerie <3
- 3 important personality traits? I like witty, innocent/playful, and kind

Basically some of my favorite characters in 3D land are like this such as Shiro from No Game No Life, Akatsuki from Log Horizon, etc. I like unique characters with strong personalities.

Spoiler:
Bonus Manfu Ed!
- Body type: in-shape/healthy, idc if they are ripped but I just like when they are taking care of themselves. Prefer the more manly looking man versus bishoujo. Never been big into pretty boys.
- Length: tall.
- Skin: this just depends I like fair to medium/darkskin
- Hair: prefer short normally but some long is okay
- Eye color: just depends really, like all eye colors on men
- Ethnicity/Part of the world: Idc about this either, all nationalities are awesome
- What kind of fashion style if you have to pick one? I like when a guy dresses nice and looks sharp. So a nice shirt and pants/jeans. Also love a guy with glasses, just find it so sexy when they have those on lol.
- 3 important parsonality traits? strong will/drive, witty, and kind