Hypothetically speaking

Pages 123Next
How would you kill yourself if you hypothetically didn't want a violent death? Please give detailed instructions on how you would hypothetically kill yourself. Would you recommend this for someone else, hypothetically? How would you do it if you hypothetically didn't want to rot and have your family find you that way? Also, how would you hypothetically make your hypothetical suicide easier on your family? Do you recommend leaving a suicide note, hypothetically? What would it say, hypothetically?
Dashiell DirtyDeedsDunDirtCheap
Looks like you need this http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

Suicide means giving up and giving up is pathetically pitiful.
Dashiell wrote...
Looks like you need this http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

Suicide means giving up and giving up is pathetically pitiful.

This is a purely hypothetical question.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Hypothetically I'd try and get help. Depending on your relationship with your friends and family they might never get over it and blame themselves, I think outside of asking to be euthanized because of some form of terminal condition most people would see it as a "coward's way out".

There are plenty of ways to kill yourself without feeling much harm, but personally I'd go with selling everything I have, giving away what I can't sell and just living the most hedonistic lifestyle possible till I overdose on cocaine somewhere in Mexico, probably in the middle of messy blowjob.(this of course after I paid of any debts and said goodbye to those who cared about me)

Hypothetically.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
cruz737 wrote...
Hypothetically I'd try and get help. Depending on your relationship with your friends and family they might never get over it and blame themselves, I think outside of asking to be euthanized because of some form of terminal condition most people would see it as a "coward's way out".

There are plenty of ways to kill yourself without feeling much harm, but personally I'd go with selling everything I have, giving away what I can't sell and just living the most hedonistic lifestyle possible till I overdose on cocaine somewhere in Mexico, probably in the middle of messy blowjob.(this of course after I paid of any debts and said goodbye to those who cared about me)

Hypothetically.

Unless you have a spouse and kids your debt collectors can fuck off.
animefreak_usa wrote...
cruz737 wrote...

Hypothetically.

oooo good to know. Is that in every state?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Kolish wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
cruz737 wrote...

Hypothetically.

At least that what the bank told me. I need to talk to a lawyer.
NEXUS Since 2010
Well, my mom tried to kill herself recently by taking a shit ton of clonazepam, luckily my brother took her to the hospital before it killed her. I have a bottle myself that I could take, but I don't like nausea and vomiting. If I was going to really kill myself I would probably get a gun similar to what Budd Dwyer used to end his suffering.

Spoiler:
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
animefreak_usa wrote...
Kolish wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
cruz737 wrote...

Hypothetically.

At least that what the bank told me. I need to talk to a lawyer.

I know that for (student) loans you have to have someone sign on responsibility in case something were to happen.

In the end of the day I'm not comfortable leaving business behind.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
Nexus, delete that post...

Spoiler:
And thanks for giving me nightmares for the next week, fucker. -_-
Just jump off a building, quitter.
NEXUS Since 2010
CronaBaka wrote...

Spoiler:
Just being realistic. Do you really think life is just a game of candyland? People suffer physically and mentally? It's just a reality. Clearly you haven't suffered enough to understand, and I hope you don't.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
NEXUS wrote...
CronaBaka wrote...

Spoiler:
Just being realistic. Do you really think life is just a game of candyland? People suffer physically and mentally? It's just a reality. Clearly you haven't suffered enough to understand, and I hope you don't.

Fine, BUT WHY THE FUCK WOULD POST THAT VIDEO?!
I could've just google'd the guy's name, anyway.
NEXUS Since 2010
CronaBaka wrote...
NEXUS wrote...
CronaBaka wrote...

Spoiler:

Fine, BUT WHY THE FUCK WOULD POST THAT VIDEO?!
I could've just google'd the guy's name, anyway.
I don't fucking care! Hide under a blanket if reality is too much for you.
lol the -reps

lately ive been thinking that suicide is another personal choice like any other. Yeah most see it as being weak and causing everyone unnecessary stress, but they're egoistic and so is the decision of offing yourself so its even.

And while i wouldnt off myself even hypothetically, i dont think its wrong. so much good stuff to take my mind off

edit:
oh yeah, a year ago i was in a emergency station late at night with a damaged elbow, and there was this chick sitting left from me, a bit older and with cutten wrists. she noticed me looking and replied with something like "scissors..." and i went with an interested "mmmmm". lol at how she looked at me. we had a small chat after

prolly thats when i was k with it
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
I reported the thread since this isn't something you should talk about hypothetically. Suicide is not something that should be talked about even in such a manner. I know when I had my issues with it I was hypothetical about it and I'm grateful I was too chicken or had people in my life watching over me to ever allow me to go through with it. If you are contemplating it then talk to someone, but if not then just look up this information on your own, but I would suggest to stay away from the subject, it's not healthy for the mind to think about this.
free triggers, step right up!
doubt this will get locked, since waar was ok with nexus offing himself in the first place. might as well be open about this. so chill misaki
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Doctor assisted suicide is legal here so I don't know why nexus would go to such lengths. I'm gonna see how this thread goes mostly because I don't mind you asking us about anything buuuutttttt keep in mind discussing methods to commit crimes(yes it's considered a crime) is against our policy. Still I'd be pretty hypocritical to lock this after I let the tms/edible ghost thread go so many year ago.
Pages 123Next