I've found inspiration

agroyboy's post has made me think and, although I've never openly said it, I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a virgin. I'm about to be 29 and, despite the fact that I think it's sad on my part, I don't think it's something to be embarrassed about.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
No shame in it, just means you haven't found the right person do be intimate with. Sex can be fun but it's best if it's with the right person so just do your thing. No same in number of partners or lack of as long as your safe and happy.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Good for you.

I'm not being sarcastic. Just go at your own pace, you know?
The Jesus wrote...
agroyboy's post has made me think and, although I've never openly said it, I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a virgin. I'm about to be 29 and, despite the fact that I think it's sad on my part, I don't think it's something to be embarrassed about.

I envy you. If I were to be in your situation I don't think I would have had the courage to admit it. Anyway, like the others already said, there is nothing embarrassing about it. Wait for the right person and everything will be better and more enjoyable.
I'm in a similar position, but I have dodged several problem girls and I do mean problem girls who aren't worth my time after review. Like the rest say, you'll get the partner you want in life soon.
I appreciate what you're saying, but I think you have the wrong idea. For me, it's not a matter of principle, discretion, whether or not I've found the right person, or anything else. I haven't had sex yet. Nothing more, nothing less.

On a side note, I could probably make good money selling my blood to cults. I'm far from pure, so I'd have to knock the price down a bit, but virgin blood is virgin blood.
One more year until you reach wizard status.