Do you like Kisaragi Gunma?

Personally, I dont find a lot to enjoy about his work. I find that his art is a little stiff and the characters are not very expressive or detailed. I am not trying to hate on stuff you like, just trying to see if I am missing something.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Yes. Just yes. from Giri Giri to his ichigo 100% doujins. yes.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Yes. Just yes. from Giri Giri to his ichigo 100% doujins. yes.

What about it, specifically, do you enjoy? That was more the nature of my question.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Honestly, I like his art and the sex is always hot, but his stories make my vanilla heart want to relax with some NTR.
Not a fan of all the group stuff + sameface. My tastes have changed over the years and when I was younger I thought his shit was fantastic. Don't read it at all nowadays. I respect what he does but it's not for me right now.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
I just like his style of art and attention to detail. Also find his stories to be warm and fun to read. Classic is how I'd describe his style and to each their own of who ppl like and dislike.
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
Not a fan of all the group stuff + sameface. My tastes have changed over the years and when I was younger I thought his shit was fantastic. Don't read it at all nowadays. I respect what he does but it's not for me right now.

Its true, his female characters all look like they have a similar face.
623 FAKKU QA
I like it. I'm a fan of group stuff though so his works are right up my alley.
I like Gunma. His women all look the same (hold a gun to my head, I can't even tell their names apart), but he's good at making some interesting scenarios and drawing some hot bodies.

He's not the best artist in the world, but he delivers really consistent, enjoyable work. I think that's what makes his stuff so loved by people.
hub0083 Carthago delenda est
I'll admit, I love Gunma mostly for his artwork rather than his story telling. I think he has some decent scenarios, but the stories don't really stand out, and the characters are all pretty boring (IMO).

And yes, all his girls have pretty much the same face, but I think they work surprisingly well, be it on original designs or doujin (crazy how big a difference hairstyles can make). And he absolutely rocks at drawing sex scenes - I've said it once, but I'll say it again: Gunma is a doggiestyle fiend! (*goes weak in the knees*)
Vasvasra wrote...
I like Gunma. His women all look the same (hold a gun to my head, I can't even tell their names apart), but he's good at making some interesting scenarios and drawing some hot bodies.

He's not the best artist in the world, but he delivers really consistent, enjoyable work. I think that's what makes his stuff so loved by people.

Yeah, it feels like all his women look the same - only their hairstyles are different. But having "read" Mai Favorite, I have to say, the man sets up good scenes and lewd situations :D