When is it Time to start Worrying?

Hey guys,

Havent been here in a long time. Anyways Im in an LDR at the moment and everything is really nice. We're always talking and on monday I ended up chatting to her for 8 hrs straight. We get along really well and have a lot of things in common. Plus she's also my classmate from way back when that I meet again in a reunion.

Now my question is. Recently yesterday (Tuesday) She wasnt Online in facebook/messenger where we normally chat and I just sent her a txt message and a chat message asking if she was ok and where she is! After that I left it cause maybe she was busy but now its wednesday and she still isnt online.

Should I be worried? or Should I give it more time? This is the 1st time so I dont know how to handle this and since Im in an LDR I cant really just go to her house.

Thanks.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
I mean the problem with it being LDR is all you can really do is just msg and ask if she's okay which you've already done. I'd personally give it more time myself and don't think the worst right now. We all get busy and can't be on the computer all the time for whatever reason. I wouldn't think the worst of things. If you don't hear back in a couple of days can send another msg, but try not to look overbearing. I don't know how close you two are or how long you've been talking, but depending on that depends on how you come across with multiple msgs; also depends on the person.

Anyways as I said just play it by ear and see what happens msg her after a little more time has passed. The downside of any relationship is even if you feel you connect with someone you're still individuals, so you can only do so much. Don't think the worst just yet.