What's the difference

Between books manga and magazine? looked around could not find anything
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
In general or on this site? If it the site's question then it two different services. Book chapter's are part of the book you bought. Magazine chapter is part of the monthly subscription service.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
animefreak_usa wrote...
In general or on this site? If it the site's question then it two different services. Book chapter's are part of the book you bought. Magazine chapter is part of the monthly subscription service.

That and put it this way, books you own for life while magazine requires the monthly subscription to continue to view, but you continue to get an influx of material each day.
Ah okay thank you and i was talking about this website
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
jwhennies wrote...
Ah okay thank you and i was talking about this website

Both are really good and I'd say either buy a book or try a month of the subscription and see what you like. It's all great content and this is coming from someone that buys a lot of hentai lol.
Misaki_Chi wrote...

Both are really good and I'd say either buy a book or try a month of the subscription and see what you like. It's all great content and this is coming from someone that buys a lot of hentai lol.

I will second what Misaki_Chi said; Both services are really great content at a reasonable price. I used to have the subscription and it was great having new content every day. The only reason I canceled my subscription was that I has having financial issues I needed to take care of. I also bought a handful of books from Fakku and they are great quality, both digitally and physically. I have never had a problem reading a digital copy of a Fakku book and the reader is really easy to use. The physical copies of Fakku books are among the highest quality of manga printed in English.

Another way to think about the difference between the two services is to think of the magazines like having cable or netflix and to think of the books like owning a blu-ray disc.