So how is Tinder?

I'm curious since I've been wanting to try it out just for some fun here and there. I always hear it's just for fun but nothing serious. Anyone here try Tinder?
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Haven't tried it personally but I know of friends that have done it and most experiences I have heard are meh to not bad. As you stated it's more just for casual relationships, but sometimes they can develop into more. It's one of the few I've heard decent things on, but again I can't give you much of a personal opinion given I've never used it. Even I have considered trying it at times so I'd say give it a shot if you are interested in that sort of thing. With any kind of dating/social meet up sort of things always be careful.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Not had much luck with it. Have more luck on Plenty of Fish.

Right now Tinder's just flat out not working for me so I no longer use it.
Tinder never worked for me. Only got SPAM messages when I got someone. However, I found my current girlfriend on OKCupid and that is mainly because messaging them is free so no payment.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Konacha37 wrote...
Tinder never worked for me. Only got SPAM messages when I got someone. However, I found my current girlfriend on OKCupid and that is mainly because messaging them is free so no payment.

Wait, Tinder isn't a free app?
623 FAKKU QA
artcellrox wrote...
Konacha37 wrote...

No, it's free.
623 wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Konacha37 wrote...

No, it's free.

Yeah, it is free. Mainly thinking of stuff like Match.com stuff plus you can contact anyone than just matches from Tinder.
I think Tinder's great. I use it pretty frequently.
It has something for everyone - there's people looking for hook ups, long term relationships, etc.
I personally can tell a lot from reading a person's bio/short desc whether I will get along with them (of course, I have to be attracted to them) and then from then on, it's all about whether i'm looking for a one night stand or something more.
El ORLY *PokerFace*
Plenty of Fish has been a very disappointing experience for me.
No luck whatsoever.
Worst part is - I pay $80 for a 10 month plan. Never again.

Just came here to say this.
Oh, and I haven't tried Tinder so I wouldn't know.