What is the most valuable hentai book in your collection?

GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
It may be because of sentimental value or because it is out of print for years and thus rare as hell
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
M'ok let's see.

Those three are honorable mentions: They can be found if you lurk well enough.
Naked Star and Junk Story: Those two belongs to Oh Great!'s many works, Junk Story being one of the three anthologies that was published in the Silky Whip series, and also being part of what fans called "the three imperial jewels of Oh Great!"
Mai-Chan's Daily Life: Oh my god did this book give me hell. I've only seen few books hard to find like this. However as a bonus, this copy is signed, giving it more sentimental value to my eyes.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/09/1457094762-dscn5156.jpg

And there are the two winners of my collection:
Ecchi Manga's complete collection:
Portrait de Femmes Soumises and Une Infirmière Dévouée: both books have been printed ONCE in limited amount. And they are not even old, they are like a few years old only.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/09/1457094771-dscn5157.jpg

I bet for a lot of other collector the winner is going to be Love Selection.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Rarity front it's Color harvest but worth it's JC Ecchi
I didn't start collecting hentai manga until about a year and a half ago (when Fakku books was just starting to be a thing and the only thing they had was Renai Sample as a pre-order). I don't have too many valuable books in my collection because of that and a lack of money.

That being said the most valuable one I have is probably Bosshi's XXX Mix since it had a limited print run and is generally hard to find. I don't think my volumes of La Blue Girl are worth anything because the only one that seems to be worth anything is the one volume I am missing. I don't think any of my Project H or Icarus books are hard to find. The only other one I have that may be valuable is Domin-8 Me because it seems to be getting harder to find these days.

The special editions from the Vanilla Essence kickstarter will probably be valuable one day because they seem to be a kickstarter only edition, but I wouldn't expect them to be worth anything for a few years at least.
Likhos01 wrote...
M'ok let's see.

Those three are honorable mentions: They can be found if you lurk well enough.
Naked Star and Junk Story: Those two belongs to Oh Great!'s many works, Junk Story being one of the three anthologies that was published in the Silky Whip series, and also being part of what fans called "the three imperial jewels of Oh Great!"
Mai-Chan's Daily Life: Oh my god did this book give me hell. I've only seen few books hard to find like this. However as a bonus, this copy is signed, giving it more sentimental value to my eyes.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/09/1457094762-dscn5156.jpg

And there are the two winners of my collection:
Ecchi Manga's complete collection:
Portrait de Femmes Soumises and Une Infirmière Dévouée: both books have been printed ONCE in limited amount. And they are not even old, they are like a few years old only.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/09/1457094771-dscn5157.jpg

I bet for a lot of other collector the winner is going to be Love Selection.

Every time I see one of your posts about french hentai books I think to myself that I definitely need to polish up my french (damn that teacher back in school for his inability to teach me the beauty of that language)...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Every time I see one of your posts about french hentai books I think to myself that I definitely need to polish up my french (damn that teacher back in school for his inability to teach me the beauty of that language)...

Well the catalog is pretty much from the same publishers as Project H so there is only a few differences (except quality).
I guess the artbook formats are worth it.
Likhos01 wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

Well the catalog is pretty much from the same publishers as Project H so there is only a few differences (except quality).
I guess the artbook formats are worth it.

They got a lot of books project h doesn´t have and (at least at the german amazon) they cost only 10 bucks, so I´m very tempted to start a french sub-collection
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Probably Tokoharu Apartments since I helped review that book and Peachy Butt Girls since Jake signed a copy for me (^^)
Mogudan Inka - possibly the sexiest doujin featuring Sailor Jupiter

Crimson Comic Tifa Soushuuhen - They combined all 3 volumes of Tifa's Soushuuhen and they got it right. Its the best Tifa doujin around well written and drawn too

A-Office Kinoko Tsuushin 4 - Again another Tifa hentai, some of the best drawn tits and its one of the common copies of doujins around.

ACID Head - Anything with Nico Robin and Nami
623 FAKKU QA
Uh, not sure. Maybe a Rance doujin with Uruza called Ore no Onna Uruza hen or my copy of Slut Girl, idk.
So I ordered a very peculiar book and I feel this one has high value, especially in the political order.

Does anyone know of Missitsu by Beauty Hair? Published in 2002 this book was the object of a controversy and caused the author and his editor to be put on trial in 2004. The reason? Was it incredibly deviant to the point it should be banned? No, it was simply not censored enough for the japanese law makers. As a result the book was pulled from stores along with ALL OTHER BOOKS from the author.
But some copies remain and I was lucky to find one and order it, now is the waiting game for me.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/18/1462370760-missitsu-00-000a.jpg

Let's hope mandarake doesn't send it in an elephant sized package.

By the way it isn't the only case of a banned product, as another production was banned by the japanese government: MIDORI - Tsubaki Shoujo, an anime that was only released in the west because Japan banned it. It's not hentai so I won't go too far, but if you wanna see why it's banned, it's on youtube, be warned that it's based on an ero-guro manga by Suehiro Maruo, who doesn't do guro for fap, but rather for horror.
Renai Sample (digital lol, until I get the physical release) This is the Tier 1 Vanilla hentai, nothing comes close. K, that was a lie, a lot come close (MEME50 specifically), but none surpass. Any1 tells you otherwise, they are lying to you.