[Locked] Same as everyone else, Subscription glitch.

Already subbed... can't view content.

Fun times.
InfiniKappa wrote...

Fun times.

You should be all fixed now, sorry that happened. I added a free week of subscription time to your account to make up for it
MK13 Netorare Hunter
Jacob wrote...
InfiniKappa wrote...

Fun times.

You should be all fixed now, sorry that happened. I added a free week of subscription time to your account to make up for it

Sir Jacob. I'm also having the issue right now and still not fixed.
MK13 wrote...
Jacob wrote...
InfiniKappa wrote...

Fun times.

To help me figure out what's wrong, did you sign up in the last 48 hours? Or was your rebill triggered in the past 24 hours?
MK13 Netorare Hunter
Jacob wrote...
MK13 wrote...
Jacob wrote...
InfiniKappa wrote...

Fun times.

To help me figure out what's wrong, did you sign up in the last 48 hours? Or was your rebill triggered in the past 24 hours?

Well mine started during the maintenance. I was reading one of the subscription manga and after I finished, I decided to comment and it suddenly errors cause of the maintenance. After that, I can no longer access subscription manga. I post pictures of it on my other topic.
MK13 wrote...
Jacob wrote...
MK13 wrote...
Jacob wrote...
InfiniKappa wrote...

Fun times.

Well mine started during the maintenance. I was reading one of the subscription manga and after I finished, I decided to comment and it suddenly errors cause of the maintenance. After that, I can no longer access subscription manga. I post pictures of it on my other topic.

Thank you for that information, is it working now?
MK13 Netorare Hunter
Jacob wrote...
MK13 wrote...
Jacob wrote...
MK13 wrote...
Jacob wrote...
InfiniKappa wrote...

Fun times.

All good Sir Jacob, it worked after I relogin. I've been doing it minutes ago but it worked this time. Thank you so much.
MK13 wrote...
Jacob wrote...
MK13 wrote...
Jacob wrote...
MK13 wrote...
Jacob wrote...
InfiniKappa wrote...

Fun times.

All good Sir Jacob, it worked after I relogin. I've been doing it minutes ago but it worked this time. Thank you so much.

No problem, you shouldn't have lost access in the first place so it's entirely our fault. Sorry that happened
MK13 Netorare Hunter
Jacob wrote...
MK13 wrote...
Jacob wrote...
MK13 wrote...
Jacob wrote...
MK13 wrote...
Jacob wrote...
InfiniKappa wrote...

Fun times.

No problem, you shouldn't have lost access in the first place so it's entirely our fault. Sorry that happened

No problem, I'm just glad it all worked out.