Fate/Grand Order( Android , iOS)

artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Kaimax wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
HOLY SHIT I'M SO GLAD I DIDN'T SKIP THIS EVENT!

I finally decided to resume a few days ago, and now that I'm looking at my final haul... holy shit this event was generous as fuck.]

I already said this back at Kara no Kyoukai's Event. (I didn't participate Halloween due to rage on not getting nero after 200 Quartz)
-1 Free Servant
-PLENTY of Ascension Loot
-All you have to do is grind for mats
-Enemy spawning are fixed, so no RNG bullshit for grinding
-quest are actually quite clear and not as confusing as it seems

This is the only Event to really stock up on those rewards.

IMO Best Type of events ranked
1. Map conquering type event (Halloween, KAra no Kyoukai, fate/ Zero)
2. "slot machine type" event (Christmas, Da Vinci)
3. Pure grind event (RNG bullshit) (GUDAGUDA Honnouji, Saber Wars)
4. Others
WORST : Valentines
-Useless main rewards
-Grindy event
-confusing schedule (This was making it hard for the sake of making it hard)
-enemy spawn is not fixed
-The Main reward scene is unvoiced (it's a miss opportunity)
-USELESS MAIN REWARD
-the only thing good from it was Nero Bride

Hmm... I didn't think the Nobu event was that bad, but then again I only did just enough to get Nobu herself and nothing more.
Kaimax Best Master-San
artcellrox wrote...
Hmm... I didn't think the Nobu event was that bad, but then again I only did just enough to get Nobu herself and nothing more.

Don't take my opinion to seriously as I just ranked them based on my own enjoyment. It's not bad, but out of the 3 main event types, it's my least favorite.

With The map conquering event, your goal/quest, stage composition (enemies) is VERY clear.
With the "Slot machine" quests, at least you can have luck on your side and burn through the rewards.
The Nobu and Saber Wars quest, is just PURE grindy, having good RNG/required servants or CEs only means you'll do it a bit faster. It's the most time wasting one too.
MrMusical wrote...
Been seeing some rumor of a swimsuit event on FGO reddit. Any backing on that?

I think we're getting Ibaraki Douji event before the Summer Swimsuit event.

Ibaraki Douji Berserker (still unclear is she's a free event 4* or a 5*)
Forum Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChzeJf3UUAAIwTZ.jpg
Maybe Shuten Douji and Kintoki are the sudden 5* Rate Up along with the event.

Also 5* Archer Heracles/Alkeides when?
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/typemoon/images/7/75/ArcherSF.png/revision/latest?cb=20160510181336
Hmmmm I'm torn as what I want to do in fgo. I have kintoki but I'm not sure if I want to Yolo a couple times for cu or ibaraki or not at all :/ I need to be more stingy with my quartz

If only nightingale's np was offensive then I prolly wouldnt even bother
Calus40 wrote...
Hmmmm I'm torn as what I want to do in fgo. I have kintoki but I'm not sure if I want to Yolo a couple times for cu or ibaraki or not at all :/ I need to be more stingy with my quartz

If only nightingale's np was offensive then I prolly wouldnt even bother

Just wait for Kintoki or Ibaraki/Shuten, as they'll be limited. You can always try to roll Alter Cu anytime as he's a permanent Servant in story gatcha.
Main Account : 10roll - got trash
Sub Account : 10 roll trash again , decided to yolo before another 10 roll , got Alter Cu

I'm happy yet dissapointed cause he showed up on my sub...which lately had been gathering more Golds than my main...still can't leave my main cause Jeanne Alter is there . lol
Kaimax Best Master-San
lordsparda09 wrote...
I'm happy yet dissapointed cause he showed up on my sub...which lately had been gathering more Golds than my main...still can't leave my main cause Jeanne Alter is there . lol

Same story with my main account(before I ditched it), since it only had Zhuge Liang, Siegfried (Freebie one), Atalanta, Marie Antoinette, Martha and Santa Alter..

While my Sub before I rage quited has :
Jeanne, Lancelot, Heracles, Carmilla (Freebie), St. MArtha, Elizabeth.
Now it also has, Orion & Artemis, Santa Alter, Chevalier D'eon, Anne & Marie, Saber Lily, Void Shiki, Shiki, Alter Jeanne, Emiya Assassin, Airi
Kaimax wrote...
lordsparda09 wrote...

Same story with my main account(before I ditched it), since it only had Zhuge Liang, Siegfried (Freebie one), Atalanta, Marie Antoinette, Martha and Santa Alter..

While my Sub before I rage quited has :
Jeanne, Lancelot, Heracles, Carmilla (Freebie), St. MArtha, Elizabeth.
Now it also has, Orion & Artemis, Santa Alter, Chevalier D'eon, Anne & Marie, Saber Lily, Void Shiki, Shiki, Alter Jeanne, Emiya Assassin, Airi

If my sub gets one more SSR , i'll switch. They basically have the same amount of SSR's , its just the sub has NP2 Atilla.....though i'll probably get trolled again by my old main suddenly getting luckier than new main forcing me to switch back lol.
Fuck, guys, do I roll for Brotoki or save for Ibaraki....
Kaimax Best Master-San
Satsugai wrote...
Fuck, guys, do I roll for Brotoki or save for Ibaraki....

Roll for whoever floats your boat.... lol

I'll probably pass on Ibaraki. and just do Yolo ticket rolls on her.

BTW, Fate/Apocrypha manga, by Akira iishida (MaouYuusha) chapter 0 is out now.
I got spooked on a gold assassin pull by carmilla lol
The current event missions/quests are tagged as "1st day", so chance are in next days missions we'll see Ibaraki as free Servant reward... hopefully. *posting in wrong forum*

Also, Shuten is good Assassin if you need Assassin with AoE debuff... and pettanko.
Farming 2BP battles, praying for my friends to have their Jacks up with the Ushi CE.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Calus40 wrote...
I got spooked on a gold assassin pull by carmilla lol

At least you got a slightky useful servant for the event lol (Her being a female damager)

Only 1 Full roll left, DUDS..
9 Silver Cards, 1 4* CE and the Do more damage to Male one....

Ironically not even one of my friends has Jack as their Assassin Support...FUCK

BTW this event is SUPER BLOATY
-Big Boss
-Grind points (Damage points)
-Mini Quests
It Annoys me when people refer to flat chest characters as lolis , i mean , she was surely not a loli if she's a drunk oni lol

well , it seems my SSR pull streak ended , no gold servant today , just yorokobe.
Was able to beat 2 bp with brotoki jeanne(alter) and waver random support and filled servants with gourd ce with no ushi
Can't see how I would be able to do 3bp without 3 kintoki 's in the backline since I don't have a valid survivability team to try and last 15 turns
Calus40 wrote...
Was able to beat 2 bp with brotoki jeanne(alter) and waver random support and filled servants with gourd ce with no ushi
Can't see how I would be able to do 3bp without 3 kintoki 's in the backline since I don't have a valid survivability team to try and last 15 turns

I took my Lancer Alter, Nero Bride, any supp Jack that has Ushi, and have Brotoki's CE in back line for 2 BP.

L.Alter has kaleidoscope and Nero has Imaginary Number. Use Nero's first skill on Jack to bring her NP up ASAP.

Cue Iba fight, spam everyone's buff - putting Nero's atk buff onto Jack - including Battle Suit mystic code.

Nero -> L.Alter -> Jack NPs in this order, Iba goes down to like 132k - 90k HP.

For 3 BP, my friend thought of using double Waver and Jack. Drop a Waver NP every other turn along with Jack's.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Kaimax wrote...

Are you fine with adding my brother's main? Jack is one of his aces. I'll ask if he's willing to take on more people though.
Kaimax Best Master-San
artcellrox wrote...
Kaimax wrote...

Are you fine with adding my brother's main? Jack is one of his aces. I'll ask if he's willing to take on more people though.

I don't mind, since half of my friend list is inactive people who won't pop up in the support menu anyway
Hmm hopefully these hands change classes cause damn I need something. Archer and assassin are the ones I have the most trouble with