ლ(♥ᴥ♥ლ)

Forum Image: https://memecrunch.com/meme/BB3L2/bitch-got-a-penis/image.gif?w=500&c=1
damn girl that some succulent D
Incoherent Babbling
Posts lacking intelligence go in here.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/07/herman-cain-smile.gif
Kolish wrote...
Incoherent Babbling
Posts lacking intelligence go in here.

w8 m8 are you implying this thread is somehow intelligent
Waar FAKKU Moderator
I really want to lock this, can anyone think of a rule that I can shoehorn into seem like it's been broken by this thread?
Waar wrote...
I really want to lock this, can anyone think of a rule that I can shoehorn into seem like it's been broken by this thread?

Alt account? I know 2 users who would do something like this if it's possible to check
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Hatsuname wrote...
Waar wrote...

Alt account? I know 2 users who would do something like this if it's possible to check

Swing and a miss.

Would get the account banned, I'm looking to lock this thread.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Waar wrote...
Hatsuname wrote...
Waar wrote...

Swing and a miss.

Would get the account banned, I'm looking to lock this thread.

Just do it. Jacob will understand.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I would say spam but it's not frequent enough to warrant a lock, is it?
What are the general rules for locking threads?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I can believe you found a lady boy that had a bigger dick than you. There's 3 year old kids with packing more heat than you. Girls included.
animefreak_usa wrote...
I can believe you found a lady boy that had a bigger dick than you. There's 3 year old kids with packing more heat than you. Girls included.

Oh shit, shots fired.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Renovartio wrote...

If they break the rules I can lock their thread in any part of the forum except for IB; the rules are somewhat murky here.
Waar wrote...
Renovartio wrote...

If they break the rules I can lock their thread in any part of the forum except for IB; the rules are somewhat murky here.

hey if you wanna lock one of my threads, please lock this one since i requested lock anyway. some people were arguing and one dude became straight-up racist which im pretty sure is a major violation of da rulez

my threads are all weird, but that thread spiraled out of control thanks to that one user who started a fight and used the 'n' word]

also i reported the post ages ago and requested lock then but nothing got done, so
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Waar wrote...
Renovartio wrote...

Then just lock it for the memes. Rules are murky, so it's fine.

faggotsinternational wrote...
Waar wrote...
Renovartio wrote...

hey if you wanna lock one of my threads, please lock this one since i requested lock anyway. some people were arguing and one dude became straight-up racist which im pretty sure is a major violation of da rulez

my threads are all weird, but that thread spiraled out of control thanks to that one user who started a fight and used the 'n' word]

also i reported the post ages ago and requested lock then but nothing got done, so

I will agree that fucking mylaststand has been a douche canoe whenever he can to that one user (seems to stalk him)
Waar FAKKU Moderator

pm a mod if you want your own thread locked, it gets done much faster. As for the racism: in IB we let most of the rules go out the window, just don't commit any capital offences; instructing other how to break the law, posting cp or gore/guro, harassing other users, threatening someone, all of that will get you banned and possibly reported to law enforcement if we think it's serious enough.
Waar wrote...

pm a mod if you want your own thread locked, it gets done much faster. As for the racism: in IB we let most of the rules go out the window, just don't commit any capital offences; instructing other how to break the law, posting cp or gore/guro, harassing other users, threatening someone, all of that will get you banned and possibly reported to law enforcement if we think it's serious enough.

Spoken like a true Canuck.