Who is you favorite Hentai manga artist?

[size=12]I just wondering to all of you about your favorite hentai manga artist? Who do you think is the best? What makes them unique from the rest? Is it art style and how the characters (Women/men) look? Most improved style? How their works today compared from back them? Characters themselves in terms of personality? Stories? Themes/Genres (who does them best)? How do they compare from non-H artists? Best fappable? Best for story?[/size] (You can pick multiple.)
Easy to tell from my profile:

1. Homunculus (Renai Sample and onwards, when I feel he fully realised his style)

2. MEME50 (Godlike quality of art for my tastes, so much oppai all day erreday)

3. FUE (Read Fella Pure if you havent, cant put into words what makes him so good)

4. Hisasi

Out of all those, I would pick Homunculus, but not by a wide margin. His work is really detailed, down to the pantie detailing. The eyes he draws on his characters really draw me in, and his stories have a sweet vanilla flavour to them, which is right up my alley.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
My fav is Ishikei, mostly Mid TiTiKEi when his art began being way more refined. His color pages are always so beautiful.

Close second is Yamatogawa whose art is consistently gorgeous no matter what you read.

I would also give mention to others (not in a certain order):
-LINDA, whose talent really shines in color.

-Seishin Izayoi, who is top notch except for the fact his works tend to get lost, making uncensored versions hard to make for western publishers.

-Homonculus for obvious reasons

-Satoshi Urushihara for his pretty old school artstyle, sadly the guy barely does anything story wise nowadays and only draw a few pictures for Comic Tenma, he's also the guy behind Front Innocent so he gains lots of points.

-Nozomu Tamaki who does pretty nice stories, but knowing he's behind Dance in the Vampire Bund, it's no surprise.

And little ones I keep as favorites but some peoples may disagree:
-Saigado, who made the chara-design for Boku no Pico AND made one of the first hentai story I ever read. It's a pretty standard author, with an artstyle that can be recognized but isn't worth much mention, so it's not high up.

-Oh Great. This one is hard to explain, if you love the guy's works you'll wanna check his hentai works, but be warned that they are his first works and his style wasn't as refined as it is now. The stories are pretty interesting and diverse but some have been stopped mid development.
Likhos01 wrote...
My fav is Ishikei, mostly Mid TiTiKEi when his art began being way more refined. His color pages are always so beautiful.

Close second is Yamatogawa whose art is consistently gorgeous no matter what you read.

I would also give mention to others (not in a certain order):
-LINDA, whose talent really shines in color.

-Seishin Izayoi, who is top notch except for the fact his works tend to get lost, making uncensored versions hard to make for western publishers.

-Homonculus for obvious reasons

-Satoshi Urushihara for his pretty old school artstyle, sadly the guy barely does anything story wise nowadays and only draw a few pictures for Comic Tenma, he's also the guy behind Front Innocent so he gains lots of points.

-Nozomu Tamaki who does pretty nice stories, but knowing he's behind Dance in the Vampire Bund, it's no surprise.

And little ones I keep as favorites but some peoples may disagree:
-Saigado, who made the chara-design for Boku no Pico AND made one of the first hentai story I ever read. It's a pretty standard author, with an artstyle that can be recognized but isn't worth much mention, so it's not high up.

-Oh Great. This one is hard to explain, if you love the guy's works you'll wanna check his hentai works, but be warned that they are his first works and his style wasn't as refined as it is now. The stories are pretty interesting and diverse but some have been stopped mid development.

What would you say are the top 3 books from Yamatogawa to get?
meme50superfan wrote...

I'll make the top with every book I own so far, Vanilla Essence will get a spot when I get my copy in July.
1. Power Play
2. Witchcraft
3. Tayu Tayu
4. Aquabless & How Good Was I?

Considering Vanilla Essence is a short story anthology it might get the fourth spot, along with the others.

(also for the hardcore fans of Yamatogawa I'd recommend getting Konnani Yasashiku Saretano by Kenji Kishizuka, who has one of his character drawn by Yamatogawa under the dust cover. It's both nice, and it's an occasion to discover Kenji Kishizuka, an artist I used to dislike but ended up being pretty fond of.)
Likhos01 wrote...
meme50superfan wrote...

I'll make the top with every book I own so far, Vanilla Essence will get a spot when I get my copy in July.
1. Power Play
2. Witchcraft
3. Tayu Tayu
4. Aquabless & How Good Was I?

Considering Vanilla Essence is a short story anthology it might get the fourth spot, along with the others.

(also for the hardcore fans of Yamatogawa I'd recommend getting Konnani Yasashiku Saretano by Kenji Kishizuka, who has one of his character drawn by Yamatogawa under the dust cover. It's both nice, and it's an occasion to discover Kenji Kishizuka, an artist I used to dislike but ended up being pretty fond of.)

Do you know if the digital versions of those from Project H are any good? Are they comparable to Fakku ?
meme50superfan wrote...
Do you know if the digital versions of those from Project H are any good? Are they comparable to Fakku ?

Can't tell you, I got the french release (for obvious reasons).
1. HeroHeroTom
2. Fukumaaya
3. Akikusa Peperon
4. Methonium
5. Tokimachi Eisei
Some manga artists I like (in no particular order):

Tatsunami Youtoku (artist of "Twin Milf") - I just like the way this artist draws women.

Bosshi (artist of "Peachy Butt Girls", honestly surprised nobody listed this artist yet) - If you like really good looking asses then Bosshi is the artist you want.

Yamatogawa (artist of "Vanilla Essence") - I can't quite put my finger on what I like about Yamatogawa's art, but it does have a slightly unique look to it.

LINDA - LINDA's artwork looks like no other; the color pages are amazing.

Cuvie (artist of "Alluring Woman") - Cuvie's style is more subtle and refined in the way it is handled and that is what I like about it.

I've been reading hentai manga for a while now and some of these artists were my favorites before I even got to the point that I would call myself a fan of hentai manga.

Likhos01 mentioned a few artists I would also recommend:

Oh Great! is a really good manga artist. I also can't quite explain what it is that I like about his style. His hentai manga are older and out of print though and may be difficult/expensive to get a hold of.

Nozomu Tamaki has a distinctive art style that looks great (especially in color). This artist is best known for his mainstream work "Dance in the Vampire Bund" which looks great. The couple of hentai works I've read by him also looked great, but you will likely have to get scanlations of these works.

Saigado has some really good looking works, especially the color ones. Saigado's works are not terribly distinctive looking to me, but are still well drawn. I personally avoid this artist's work because I can't get into the stories.
hub0083 Carthago delenda est
One manga artist who I think doesn't get enough attention is Kitakawa Touta. He (she?) has this great, almost shoujo-style quality to their artwork, and I know they've put out at least one tank w/ Wani. Likewise, they've done a recent non-hentai work called "Seishun Pop," which has a lot of ero moments near the end of the series (story gets darker too).

An artist I just recently discovered is Katsurai Yoshiaki, who again has a sort of softness to their artwork. They also seem to really enjoy drawing busty lasses (I approve). My favorite work from them is "Natsume-ke No Nichijou" - love those mid-length, purple-haired beauties!

Likewise, everything that comes out of Sugaishi's pen is pure gold - I'm really hoping we see one of their releases brought over here in the near future. They go by the alias of Manic Street for their doujin releases. If you're a Fakku subscriber, then I highly recommend you check out "Section Chief Kitahara's Milking Duty" to see just how awesome they are.

I think MTSP is also great - they do a lot of NTR, and they seem to be one of the few artists who draw mostly (busty) milfs. They've put out some pretty kick ass Fate/Stay Night doujin, but my fav. original work is "Educating New Wife" (NTR).

Coelacanth is also great - their artwork is very clean and reminds me a bit of NaPaTa's style. Likewise, they seem to stick mostly to vanilla, and the scenarios seem pretty interesting. Hoping Fakku brings out "Good Times" at some point.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who loves Maruta - he has a great sketch style (even the backgrounds), but his stories can be a bit, uh, hardcore. My fav. work from him is "Kashiwazaki Miki Wa Ironna Basho De Zenra Sanpo Shitemita" - so far his only Wani release.

Lastly, Homunculus, Naruco Hanaharu, and Yukimi are so awesome that I don't even need to explain why - they just are!
I look at the art first when it comes to choosing my favourite hentai manga artists, and well, here are my favourites:

1. Homunculus

2. Yuzuki N'

3. Takano Yuki

4. Hiyoshi Hana

5. Sugaishi
An artist I forgot to mention: Maban definitely a favorite of mine.
Go check his first original story: Boku dake no Kowamote Aneki | My Very Own Iron Mask Sis
This artist's stories are diverse, and his style is pretty gorgeous.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Bosshi, Pyon-Kti, Hamao, Hisai, Ishiki, Fue, NaPaTa, Yamatogawa, Shiwasu no Okina, Inu, Suehirogari, Sekiya Asami, Sekiya Asami, F4U, Distance, Dr.P, itoyoko, Manabe Jouji and Gunma. With Bosshi and His as my top Fav's.

F4U is a personal favorite artist since he's such a sweetie (^^)
Yamatogawa and Kisaragi Gunma are two masters, but in fact, full of other artists are excellent, and others also very bad !
muzicfreq One tired person
Hard choice. I tend to run to various but slot are kinda stylized.
  • Nakata Modem

• Kouda Tomohiro (SekaxSeka)

• Kemonono (Groove Tube and Yellow pop)

• FUE

• John K Peta

• Hirame / TurtleFishPain / Service Heaven

• Yamatogawa

• Namboku

• Shiden Akira

• Kensoh Ogawa

• Denki Shougun

• Kerorin

• Tonnosuke

• Maidoll

• Doumou

• Heriyama

• Kai Hiroyuki

• ahhhh forget this list. Too many more

There's too many to list off since a ton of them have the things that just make them them.

Personally I don't rank them.
Badly drawn titles like EroSister by Kaoru have that certain charm like the expressions and some of the scenes, John K Peta with the over the top silliness of faces and how the characters are drawn.

I like too many artists
Here is my top artist list plus my favourite books from each one:

1. Kisaragi Gunma
Especially Sweethearts and It's a Straight Line Once You Fall in Love, after that Giri Giri Sisters and Mai Favorite; in that order (not that the rest is bad, quite the opposite).

2. Sabashi Renya
Hajirai Body, Tottemo Hot na Chuushinbu, Momoiro Triangle

3. Homunculus
Hajirai Break (especially 'Bathtub Crisis' and 'Home Mate 2' chapters), Renai Sample

4. NaPaTa
Love-Ridden (pretty much everything in this Book)

Following NaPaTa it is hard to put an order to the rest, but to name a few others: Akino Sora, Coelacanth, Cuvie, Distance, Hamao, Hisasi, Key, Kisen, Meme50, mogg, ReDrop, Tosh, Yamatogawa, Yuzuki N' (not a big fan of incest, but her art is amazing)