Any manga left to view for free?

I have looked through the main page for manga recently and every link I have managed to click on is either a book I have to buy or something I have to subscribe to view it. I have clicked on at least 2-3 from each suggested list and every time it said I had to either subscribe or buy it.

Is there anything on this site that is free anymore? Cause I cannot find anything.
Nope. Can't view anything for free.
winter storm wrote...
I have looked through the main page for manga recently and every link I have managed to click on is either a book I have to buy or something I have to subscribe to view it. I have clicked on at least 2-3 from each suggested list and every time it said I had to either subscribe or buy it.

Is there anything on this site that is free anymore? Cause I cannot find anything.

There're still some free stuff under the Western tag. Including the first 2 chapters of my story "Amague!" and at least one work from the artist "gy"
A.I. wrote...
There're still some free stuff under the Western tag. Including the first 2 chapters of my story "Amague!" and at least one work from the artist "gy"

Yes there are 3 free chapters. I hope they are removed to a free category so that people wouldn't have to ask/answer this type of question again.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Jacob wrote...
EVERYTHING IS FREE

Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/lcxyE0D.gif