Let's be friends...

Pages 12Next
Waar FAKKU Moderator
So, I'm not known for being the friendliest mod out there, I would not even be surprised if people still had me on their shit lists, but from time to time I do what I can to bring this community together. I along with a handful of old users created the first Skype group, the A-team and I was creator of the Waifu Game which brought in a lot of users off the bench as mote mote did for me. It's been a fairly long time since my last attempt so I hope the community is ready for another go. There's currently a Fakku Discord server that is open to everyone who wants to be closer with the community, you can discuss all your perverted fetishes with the rest of us perverts, staff included. For anyone who has no idea what Discord is it's a voice/text communication program which allow users to stay connected, there's a phone app for when you're forced to go outside(fuck you sunlight!). Just download the client from the link I already provided and click this to add the server. After that all your problems will go away, you'll be popular and have all the friends you can handle.*

*Fakku can not ensure any of the previous statement, however feel free to blame us for any success you may coincidentally receive.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Should join it's fun!
Hi

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://a.pomf.cat/xtolbv.jpg'

On a more serious note:
Ryssen: is there any rules to this?
[2:05 PM] Ryssen: I'm probably not allowed to link ex or nyaa stuff I'm guessing(edited)
Link is expired?
Spikedpikes wrote...
Link is expired?

use this https://discord.gg/kqntSzc
but that thing is always dead
Renovartio wrote...
but that thing is always dead

not right now, it isnt
Waar FAKKU Moderator
From the two days Ive been here there has been people chatting or using coms most of the time.
Kaimax Best Master-San
HI :V
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
shutouts to echoeagle
a big round of applause to Echoeagle for the stand up performance!
Revelation Defender of DFC
fish are food, not friends
Drama happened apparently.
Revelation Defender of DFC
Sneakyone wrote...
Drama happened apparently.

the best drama
>discord
>with you guys
>ever
I is a friend
Waar FAKKU Moderator
winter55 wrote...
>discord
>with you guys
>ever

Oh no! We wanted you to join sooooo muuuuch. How will we ever get over this loss?
Lughost the Lugoat
I wanna see this visible autism.

EDIT: let the shitposting begin
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
So your imaginary friend isn't good enough for you?
Waar FAKKU Moderator
FinalBoss wrote...
So your imaginary friend isn't good enough for you?

All of you are my imaginary friends... and as figments of my imagination I thought you would be less stupid. GOT EM!
Pages 12Next