Mighty No.9 Gameplay

Well I been wondering that everyone think its the most disappointing game out there. I played it, beat it and have to say it was fun but at the same time challenge as all hell, harder than Megaman 1 from the Nes (minus the disappearing blocks,thank god) and Im wondering about everyone, What do you guys think about Mighty no.9 so far even we gonna have a sequel.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I wanted a megaman legends 3. I'm not a big fan of the mm series, but mml is an exception. With that said, never played mighty no.9 and I have no intention of doing so.
FinalBoss wrote...
I wanted a megaman legends 3. I'm not a big fan of the mm series, but mml is an exception. With that said, never played mighty no.9 and I have no intention of doing so.

Dont we all want MML3 -Sigh- but hopefully we may get it (in the future) due to many many plot holes that legends has.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
BlueSilverX4 wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...

Dont we all want MML3 -Sigh- but hopefully we may get it (in the future) due to many many plot holes that legends has.

I don't know what our chances are of getting it, since Capcom already cancelled it once.
Papa Nito wrote...
BlueSilverX4 wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...

I don't know what our chances are of getting it, since Capcom already cancelled it once.

chances is very unknown but hey time to move on since we have azure gunvolt thats pretty much like Zero/ZX and Mighty No.09 supposed to be like a Megaman reboot.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
BlueSilverX4 wrote...
Papa Nito wrote...
BlueSilverX4 wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...

chances is very unknown but hey time to move on since we have azure gunvolt thats pretty much like Zero/ZX and Mighty No.09 supposed to be like a Megaman reboot.

Fan projects are a thing, too. If the developers are smart enough to release it before they announce it.
heh i agree on that one