Worst invention people still use

Pages Prev12
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
Public buses. I never hear good stories about them.
Sporks, they are to shitty to be used to stab meat and to much surface area is removed for a good spoonful of whatever you're eating (especially soup)

Oh and free trade agreements and low tariffs on imports.
Self-balancing scooters.

Making Americans lazier every day.
bongzilla Your Weird Cousin
Manual transmissions in cars. Seriously, it's 2016, there should be no reason anyone should still be using a stick shift to manually shift gears anymore. I also wouldn't mind seeing less gas-guzzling engines out there, if "Big Oil" would simply stop pushing back against the adoption of electric cars and decent passenger railway systems in the U.S.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Papa Nito wrote...

Because there are none, only dark ones about hate, violence and women who can't keep their voices down while talking about their husband's tiny dick and how they had their tenth successful abortion party last week...
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
>dissing on dipping dots
Wow.

OT: Hoover boards.

They don't really hoover. The batteries on them suck and if you ride them in public they make you look like a douchebag.
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Papa Nito wrote...

Because there are none, only dark ones about hate, violence and women who can't keep their voices down while talking about their husband's tiny dick and how they had their tenth successful abortion party last week...

Really? Buses where you are must suck. I never find that.

Now, most bus stations are hell.
EddieBeInBeddie wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Papa Nito wrote...

And I didn't even mention the times people tried to harrass me in the bus..
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
EddieBeInBeddie wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Papa Nito wrote...

And I didn't even mention the times people tried to harrass me in the bus..

Holy... Sorry to hear that dude...
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
selfie and selfie stick
Cruz wrote...
>dissing on dipping dots
Wow.

They don't really hoover. The batteries on them suck and if you ride them in public they make you look like a douchebag.

pspkiller626 wrote...
Segways seem pretty useless to me. Never seen anyone riding that thing on the streets

I remember when everyone said they were going to be everywhere, except for the small fact they look retarded, are expensive as hell and when snow is on the ground they're worthless.

I also heard those Hover Boards had a tendency to just catch on fire for no reason
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Princess Molestia wrote...
Cruz wrote...
>dissing on dipping dots
Wow.

pspkiller626 wrote...
Segways seem pretty useless to me. Never seen anyone riding that thing on the streets

I remember when everyone said they were going to be everywhere, except for the small fact they look retarded, are expensive as hell and when snow is on the ground they're worthless.

I also heard those Hover Boards had a tendency to just catch on fire for no reason

most of them used cheap batteries from china, which had issue of overheating and catching fire,
most airline banned them,
in the UK there are illegaly to use in public places,
Quite a lot where made in china without any sort of test and quality control,
there weren't waterproof so you couldn't use them when it rained or when the ground was wet,
they only could be used on dry soiled ground.
Taz_9000 wrote...
selfie and selfie stick

And foodies...
The first time I heard the word from a friend I was like "back in my day we called that still life!"
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
bongzilla wrote...
Manual transmissions in cars. Seriously, it's 2016, there should be no reason anyone should still be using a stick shift to manually shift gears anymore. I also wouldn't mind seeing less gas-guzzling engines out there, if "Big Oil" would simply stop pushing back against the adoption of electric cars and decent passenger railway systems in the U.S.

The only reason I approve of manual transmission cars is that they're least likely to be stolen. Other than that, its just bragging rights that you know stick.
Pages Prev12