[Skateboard] FAKKU x F4U

One of five new skateboard designs we will be debuting at Anime Expo 2016. This is our first skateboard collab with F4U, author of Curiosity XXXed the Cat.

This skateboard will be available at Anime Expo and will be available on the FAKKU Store in July.

Buy F4U x FAKKU Skateboard

skateboard-f4u-800-rgb.jpg
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Out of all of the new boards this is the one I think I will get first.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Lovely. Might be even better than F4U's usual work.
So good, like, f4u's got such a fitting style for this medium, super stoked to buy one of these!!
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I do want this.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
This design trumps all the other hard, in my opinion.
Any idea how wide the board is gonna be?
Cat-ness NekoMancer
TheOtaco wrote...

8.5 basic dementions for all fakku boards
Cat-ness wrote...
TheOtaco wrote...

8.5 basic dementions for all fakku boards

Dang... That's too wide for me orz... oh well!! Gives me an excuse not to ride it I guess!
Looks like an awesome skateboard
DiTiZing14 Just some guy
Do we know what the price of this will be?
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
DiTiZing14 wrote...

One would normally assume it will be the same as all other skateboards.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
luinthoron wrote...
DiTiZing14 wrote...

One would normally assume it will be the same as all other skateboards.

Not necessarily the others started at 80 per board then dropped to 60 per board.
If we assume they do the same thing this time they will start at 80 and randomly drop to 60.
623 FAKKU QA
I really like this board, but the boob confuses me. It looks like she's flat on the other side or is that just me? I guess just in general I can't get a sense of what her chest looks like.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
623 wrote...
I really like this board, but the boob confuses me. It looks like she's flat on the other side or is that just me? I guess just in general I can't get a sense of what her chest looks like.

You can get a better view of her chest at https://www.fakku.net/hentai/excursion-day-99-virgin-drift-princess-english
623 FAKKU QA
Tsujoi wrote...
623 wrote...

You can get a better view of her chest at https://www.fakku.net/hentai/excursion-day-99-virgin-drift-princess-english

lol...In this case, on the skateboard.