I have a Question about gundam models i was wondering about

Since i either don't know if i do models or don't or don't know how to do models I.E Gundams should i still get it in my collection & yes if he or she is 1 or more of my favorite characters in gaming,anime & manga?

Honestly i don't know if i do or don't do models at all to tell you the truth sorry & like i said i don't know how to do models & yes i already know there are figures,play arts & statues of Gundams & Gundams is just 1 of many examples of models & what if he or she is 1 or more of my favorite characters in gaming,anime & manga i don't know should i still get it in my collection & i don't know should i display it in it's box or not.

So those of you who does do or does own any models I.E Gundams I'm asking your opinions & your advice should i still get it in my collection & yes if he or she is 1 or more of my favorite characters in gaming,anime & manga & display it in it's box?

Because like i said i don't know do i do models or don't do models at all & i don't know how to do models I.E Gundams I.E put them together & such & if he or she really is 1 or more of my favorite characters in gaming,anime & manga then you'll understand why am i asking ahead of time & don't worry i don't mind doing models with fellow gamers,fellow otaku like me if they either want to do models with me or put some of the models that i owned together if i ever buy any & if i ever own any & if i choose to.

& yes i admit some do look complicated while some don't look complicated 1 of my concerns i have if i do put them together is what if i did it wrong what if i goofd it up what if i put it together wrong anyway thanks for reading & thanks for sharing your advice & your opinions :).
>engrish

It all depends on you. If you like the model kit, get it, if not then don't. It's that simple.
winter55 wrote...
>engrish

It all depends on you. If you like the model kit, get it, if not then don't. It's that simple.

Totally agree with this. I don't actually like the Gundam shows, but I have no problem buying a kit of a mecha I like. Also, building the kits can be either "simple" or "very involved." The kits can be built straight out of the box and look cool. Add a few panel lines and a bit of top coat, and your kit looks even better. You can keep doing and adding things to improve the look of the kit to the point where, if you put the stock kit and the "customized" side by side, you won't believe they came out of the same box.