I fap, therefore I think

I'm just gonna copypasta my comment here.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://gelbooru.com//images/c2/6b/c26b833cbbbae3035884f457936ac9d2.jpg?3339218

Sudden realization.

There's a bizarre irony in that- on this site which could be considered the bane of SJWs- this pic here is like an SJWs dreamfuck.

You have two girls, one potentially transgender/vestite/sexual/former/etc. Both completely forgoing the modern standards of beauty. In a relation of difficult-to-catergorize sexuality.

I like the idea of futa hentai being the potential arbiter between SJW and sane people.
Trigger people will always trigger. You can be the perfect example of what they dream for and still find something wrong. People just need something to bitch at. Just being human guarantees it.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I like how the proportions are exaggerated.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
It's still objectifying women and possible transwomen.

This isn't progressive at all, Jack.
Cruz wrote...

Objectifying, yeah.

But it's what is being objectified that's changed.

Not many people would have even considered giving this even a sidelong glance 20 or even 10 years ago.

It's still niche, naturally- but that niche has grown much larger in recent years.
PumpJack McGee wrote...
Cruz wrote...

Objectifying, yeah.

Without objectifying the other for the goal of sex and if God hadn't made it *unbelievably* fun, the human race would have died out eons ago.

Sex *could* kill you. Do you know what the human body goes through when you have sex? Pupils dilate, arteries constrict, core temperature rises, heart races, blood pressure skyrockets, respiration becomes rapid and shallow, the brain fires bursts of electrical impulses from nowhere to nowhere, and secretions spit out of every gland, and the muscles tense and spasm like you're lifting three times your body weight. It's violent. It's ugly. And it's messy. Men are lucky they can only have one orgasm. You know that women can have an hour long orgasm?

We are all sexual beings, we just have a brain and self aware enough to care an arbitrary excuse for one or another.
I prefer my futas without balls.

Spoiler:
Also SJWs would probably be less supportive of actual futanari and more supportive of trans hentai probably
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
PumpJack McGee wrote...
Cruz wrote...

Objectifying, yeah.

Not many people would have even considered giving this even a sidelong glance 20 or even 10 years ago.

It's still niche, naturally- but that niche has grown much larger in recent years.

lol I wasn't being serious.

but...Even if it's what's getting objectified is a different, it's still muh soggy knees.
Cruz wrote...

but...Even if it's what's getting objectified is a different, it's still muh soggy knees.

+1 for wordplay.

animefreak_usa wrote...

Without objectifying the other for the goal of sex and if God hadn't made it *unbelievably* fun, the human race would have died out eons ago.

Sex *could* kill you. Do you know what the human body goes through when you have sex? Pupils dilate, arteries constrict, core temperature rises, heart races, blood pressure skyrockets, respiration becomes rapid and shallow, the brain fires bursts of electrical impulses from nowhere to nowhere, and secretions spit out of every gland, and the muscles tense and spasm like you're lifting three times your body weight. It's violent. It's ugly. And it's messy. Men are lucky they can only have one orgasm. You know that women can have an hour long orgasm?

We are all sexual beings, we just have a brain and self aware enough to care an arbitrary excuse for one or another.

That has to be the most well-structured, properly spelt, and grammatically correct thing that I've ever seen you post.
PumpJack McGee wrote...
Cruz wrote...

+1 for wordplay.

animefreak_usa wrote...

That has to be the most well-structured, properly spelt, and grammatically correct thing that I've ever seen you post.

It's from house md.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
I call SJWs pussies for more than shit and giggles.
These fucks will get offended for EVERYTHING.
They are exactly the same shit as extreme vegans.
animefreak_usa wrote...
PumpJack McGee wrote...
Cruz wrote...

Objectifying, yeah.

This is why you don't eat tooth picks, Occam's Razor
Cat-ness wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
PumpJack McGee wrote...
Cruz wrote...

Objectifying, yeah.

This is why you don't eat tooth picks, Occam's Razor

that's Needle in a Haystack. Occam's razor is the cough medicine is gout meds.
Forum Image: http:// http://www.google.nl/search?bih=615&biw=360&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJL7Db6ua3Jf4aiQELEKjU2AQaAggYDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIozRnYGaQf9gX4BeMD9wXOGfge6RzZI9gjpyyoLP45yjzMI8cjzyOKNxowaS5-wiLFlXHf2Xs6Z1MUYOm2N8KYuWIfw2gNcH_1FnwV0AKX1_1YgDF3ayHouKDQcRIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgR3Y9WQDA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjY0rOjm_nOAhVTOMAKHa5GDCMQ2A4IGSgB#imgrc=xVWG5J9hK7v2aM%3A

Can anyone please tell me where this is from? I don't know where to upload this so sorry