My girl cosplays as anything I want

Wigs and everything. She's not even into anime, which somehow makes it so much better. We don't go to conventions, she does it just for me. Anyone else find a goddess like this? I am totally bragging.
I've never been much into cosplay, so I never did any with my last ex. She kept her costumes restricted to conventions and such though, but I suspect she may have been willing to put something together for fun times in the sack if I had asked her to. She was generally open to try whatever and we had a mutual friend who was really into cosplay and likely would have loaned us stuff.

You ever get your girlfriend in bed with that stuff on? Get to play like you're getting it from your 2d waifu or anything? XD
I was trying to imply that Lol, she's into it because I am. I have always been into lingerie and costumes on gfs but she is the first to get into a character based outfit.

You never tried? It was weird at first especially with the wigs, and not knowing how she would respond.
Nah, never fucked anyone with a wig or anything. The ex had some sexy lingerie she liked to wear sometimes and a crotchless lacey black bodysuit that she would wear with heels, but all that was mostly for her enjoyment. I bought her an outfit that I really liked though and she had sex with me while wearing it a couple of times, which was nice, but normally I like business to occur with both participants fully undressed sans makeup.

I feel like I couldn't take the wig thing seriously. I'd pull it off or something. I guess it's the same reason I've never wanted to roleplay in bed. I just like being me and doing it with someone I love.
I agree completely, most of the time it's natural. But every once in a while I want some salt and pepper, if you know what I mean.