[Locked] Girl in Uniform remains sitting in uniform

Pages Prev123Next
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Cruz wrote...
CronaBaka wrote...
Cruz wrote...

Why do you consistently say stupid things?

What part of my username do you not understand? ;P

"I was only pretending" can only get you so far. Especially when I already know what way you (heavily) lean politically.

Forum Image: http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/738/026/01f.jpg
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
lol

@Cruz You can just ask me on Discord.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
CronaBaka wrote...
lol

Ask you what?
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
Cruz wrote...
CronaBaka wrote...
lol

Ask you what?

Anything.
Spoiler:
I was going to say "hit me up" instead of "ask me", but it sounded too lewd.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Takerial wrote...
Under the Uniformed Code of Military Justice.

It's the additional laws that Military Personnel have to follow while they are in the service.

It is not unconstitutional.

After looking through the Uniformed Code of Military Justice I found no reference to standing during the pledge of allegiance. I found something under 36 U.S. Code § 301 - National anthem which states what each and every person must do but makes no mention of punishment. It seems it's very grey area that offers no real threat, and from what I'm reading here it indicates that Colin Kaepernick would be subject to the same "punishment" as this woman for breaking the same "law".
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
Waar wrote...
Takerial wrote...
Under the Uniformed Code of Military Justice.

It's the additional laws that Military Personnel have to follow while they are in the service.

It is not unconstitutional.

After looking through the Uniformed Code of Military Justice I found no reference to standing during the pledge of allegiance. I found something under 36 U.S. Code § 301 - National anthem which states what each and every person must do but makes no mention of punishment. It seems it's very grey area that offers no real threat, and from what I'm reading here it indicates that Colin Kaepernick would be subject to the same "punishment" as this woman for breaking the same "law".

Article 92: Failure to obey an Order or Regulation.

There are actually two things that she as a service member did that are against this.

The first being being that with customs and courtesies, she is required to stand and render a salute during the National Anthem.

The second being that you are not allowed to conduct business such as protesting while in uniform and/or on duty as while you are uniform and/or on duty you are not considered yourself but as a representative of the military.

In addition to the above she would also be placed under suspicion of other allegations than to the united states (which she would have pledged to have and protect when enlisting) and this would automatically result in her security clearance at the least being revoked. Which it did.

edit:

Here is the customs and courtesies regulation for the Navy http://www.public.navy.mil/surfor/documents/united_states_navy_regulations_chapter_12.pdf

Here is the DoD instruction stating when it prohibited for a Service Member to wear their uniform. http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/133401p.pdf

She violated BOTH of these regulations.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
3b

Reglations on political activity

True it's not allowed, but one's freedom of speech and expression is still preserved. I don't see her single protest to counterman her unit integrity.

Anyways go ask a jag. They would know better.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Takerial wrote...

There are actually two things that she as a service member did that are against this.

The first being being that with customs and courtesies, she is required to stand and render a salute during the National Anthem.

The second being that you are not allowed to conduct business such as protesting while in uniform and/or on duty as while you are uniform and/or on duty you are not considered yourself but as a representative of the military.

In addition to the above she would also be placed under suspicion of other allegations than to the united states (which she would have pledged to have and protect when enlisting) and this would automatically result in her security clearance at the least being revoked. Which it did.

edit:

Here is the customs and courtesies regulation for the Navy http://www.public.navy.mil/surfor/documents/united_states_navy_regulations_chapter_12.pdf

Here is the DoD instruction stating when it prohibited for a Service Member to wear their uniform. http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/133401p.pdf

So the question would then be was she given the order to stand or was it a commanding officer being incensed at her lack of "patriotism". If no one ordered her to stand I could see her argument.
Waar wrote...
Takerial wrote...

edit:

So the question would then be was she given the order to stand or was it a commanding officer being incensed at her lack of "patriotism". If no one ordered her to stand I could see her argument.

It's failure to obey an order or REGULATION.

Those are Regulations. She failed to obey them.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Takerial wrote...

I asked what law she broke which I answered myself like a month ago, thanks tho.

edit: still convinced that order is unconstitutional.
Waar wrote...
Takerial wrote...

I asked what law she broke which I answered myself like a month ago, thanks tho.

Are you being serious right now? I told you what law she broke.

Article 92 of the UCMJ, Failure to Obey an Order or Regulation.

I even posted the regulations that she did not obey.

That is a law. And it's not unconstitutional because of what you have to willingly swear to to become part of the military. It wouldn't make sense to not hold someone in the military to a higher standard.

It's not like she doesn't have the right to protest. She just doesn't have the right to protest while in uniform.

When you wear your military uniform, you are representing the military. So anything you say or do, is basically saying that the military is saying and doing that.

That's why it's a big deal that she did this. Because not only did she violate one of the oldest custom and courtesy in the military, she did in a way that said the military support BLM. Why do you think she shouldn't get in trouble for this?

And she was no ignorant to what would happen when she did this. She knew exactly what she was doing. And she was wrong to do it. Stop trying to justify something you know little about.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Takerial wrote...
Waar wrote...
Takerial wrote...

That is a law. And it's not unconstitutional because of what you have to willingly swear to to become part of the military. It wouldn't make sense to not hold someone in the military to a higher standard.

It's not like she doesn't have the right to protest. She just doesn't have the right to protest while in uniform.

When you wear your military uniform, you are representing the military. So anything you say or do, is basically saying that the military is saying and doing that.

That's why it's a big deal that she did this. Because not only did she violate one of the oldest custom and courtesy in the military, she did in a way that said the military support BLM. Why do you think she shouldn't get in trouble for this?

And she was no ignorant to what would happen when she did this. She knew exactly what she was doing. And she was wrong to do it. Stop trying to justify something you know little about.

I wouldn't say it's a big deal she did that but it's unreasonably stupid, not that I expected any different from waar, to expect that people serving in the military have the same legal process and rules as civilians.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
What upsets you more: The protest or the reason for protesting?
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
CronaBaka wrote...

The pointless crying of a so-called injustice.

Duh, that's what the entire OP post was about.

[edit]
Is it really that difficult to read?
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
Cruz wrote...
CronaBaka wrote...

The pointless crying of a so-called injustice.

Duh, that's what the entire OP post was about.

[edit]
Is it really that difficult to read?

I wasn't asking you, dad. =3=
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Jesus, you guys are at eachothers throat here.

If she doesn't stand during our anthem and admits she's a communist then who cares?

Let's just hug it out and play some overwatch 😊
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Takerial wrote...

I don't get why you keep replying, my last post didn't call you a liar. I myself found evidence of the law which I originally questioned. I was done at that point. What keeps enraging you? The fact I dont agree with your government regulations? I don't have to, I'm Canadian. So while were on the subject, what other constitutional rights do your military personnel have suspended? Can Muslim servicemen still pray 5 times a day or is that okay? I'm honestly asking as our system seems to differ.

edit: Cruz, calling someone stupid because they have very different system of beliefs is below yo... never mind, it's right where you belong, mr trump.
Waar wrote...
Takerial wrote...

I don't get why you keep replying, my last post didn't call you a liar. I myself found evidence of the law which I originally questioned. I was done at that point. What keeps enraging you? The fact I dont agree with your government regulations? I don't have to, I'm Canadian. So while were on the subject, what other constitutional rights do your military personnel have suspended? Can Muslim servicemen still pray 5 times a day or is that okay? I'm honestly asking as our system seems to differ.

edit: Cruz, calling someone stupid because they have very different system of beliefs is below yo... never mind, it's right where you belong, mr trump.

Your last post suggested you had already found the reason despite stating you were unaware of what law she had broken.

And despite it being a law, it's not like she is going to go to prison. It's not that crazy. She had her security clearance revoked and is going to be discharged, most likely as an other than honorable. It's not that much different than if a company fired you for violating their company policy. It's just that it's actually a law versus just a policy.

And the Canadian Military also has their own separate justice system, just like the American Military. So I don't really know why you think it's just an American thing. Most military do.

It's not like her constitutional right to protest was denied her. What was denied her was the right to make statements in the military's name. What was denied her was the right to renege on her pledge to protect the country and constitution.

The military actually makes a lot of concessions to allow it's personnel to maintain a lot of their individual freedoms. But when you pledge to be a soldier, you do so in the knowledge that you are a soldier 24/7 (unless you're national guard or reserve) and that you are expected to be able to act like a soldier at any notice.

And as a soldier you are held to higher standards. You have to be. And that's true of any military because of the amount of discipline you need to have to operate as a unit.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Waar wrote...
[quote="Takerial"]I'm honestly asking as our system seems to differ.

There's having different ideas & beliefs, and there's being plain illogical.

Our differences fall into you being illogical and lacking common sense. Your military's system also has it's own policy regarding conduct & compliance. Every modern military does. Because it's common sense.

>Trump

Literally has nothing to do with this.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Takerial wrote...
stuff.

My post found the law, the one that exists with no punishment remember? Shes being punished for breaking a regulation, not a law(which again, does exist but has no punishment) as you mentioned. So the "debate" part was over a while ago, she wasn't ordered to stand, shes not being brought up on criminal charges, shes not less patriotic than you are, like I said we're done.

As far as the Canadian military goes; someone would not face dishonorable discharge for not standing during the national anthem, that's all I'm saying.

It's not like her constitutional right to protest was denied her. What was denied her was the right to make statements in the military's name. What was denied her was the right to renege on her pledge to protect the country and constitution.

This bit, can you clarify? Was she at a press conference or speaking on behalf of the United States Army Forces? As far as I can tell she was with other servicemen and decided not to stand. I mean, it looks to me like a protest to an outside like me. She didn't refuse to fight or lay down her life to protect your constitution, she just didn't stand for a song.

Anyways, I answered my own question like 6 posts ago so we should be done with that, yes?

Cruz wrote...
There's having different ideas & beliefs, and there's being plain illogical.

Our differences fall into you being illogical and lacking common sense. Your military's system also has it's own policy regarding conduct & compliance. Every modern military does. Because it's common sense.

>Trump

Literally has nothing to do with this.

My posts up to now have been logical for someone not in the military and sees a person being punished for sitting down when everyone else was standing. What part of that lacks common sense, not to assume her right to protest was suspended while wearing the uniform? That's what this is right? Shes being held to a "higher standard" which does not afford her one of her rights as an american citizen.

Insulting someone you don't agree with... he has something to do with this.
Pages Prev123Next