Hey y'all

SushiKitten Resident Catgirl
I've lurked on the site for years and decided to come say hello!

My name is Jill and I'm 23. Fresh out of college and moving out into the world.
I love animals and anime and making new friends.

And with this site being what it is, I guess I'll share my own preferences.

Some favorite genres of mine are femdom (of a more vanilla variety), dark skin, gyaru, kemonomimi, and osananajimi. I like both yaoi and yuri as well. I'm not into anything that strays too far from vanilla, but am okay with a little kink here and there.

That's probably enough about me for an intro. Nice to meet you all! :)
mibuchiha Fakku Elder
Welcome to fakku. Have fun.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Congrats on getting out of college. What're your plans now?

Also what's probably the hardest you'd go in terms of kinkiness?
Hello and welcome!! Nice to have you here. Come by the CTFG and chat.
artcellrox wrote...
Congrats on getting out of college. What're your plans now?

Also what's probably the hardest you'd go in terms of kinkiness?

Thanks! I actually managed to secure a full time job before I graduated so I'm settling into that now. In the next week I will be moving from my temp housing to my own place with me and my boyfriend. A hectic time, but it's exciting!

As far as how far I'd go with kinkiness ... a little bit of pee doesn't bother me (although I don't care much for scat). Bondage and ahegao are also fine. And I like futanari, I guess that would be considered pretty kinky? lol
mibuchiha wrote...
Welcome to fakku. Have fun.

Thank you! :)
fallenwing13 wrote...
Hello and welcome!! Nice to have you here. Come by the CTFG and chat.

Thanks much! It's good to be here!
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
hello and welcome.

am mostly stay in CTFG, the thread am mostly in are the cafe, the avi thread games, and the girls club.

PS the only girl that post in the girls club is yuri and eve every now and then, the cafe you will get eve, and hatsu
Taz_9000 wrote...
hello and welcome.

am mostly stay in CTFG, the thread am mostly in are the cafe, the avi thread games, and the girls club.

PS the only girl that post in the girls club is yuri and eve every now and then, the cafe you will get eve, and hatsu
]]

Thank you! And thanks for the tips.
Welcome fellow person who is Southern enough to accept "y'all" as a word. Hope you have fun with us here on this amazing adventure and happy posting!
Der Kizer wrote...
Welcome fellow person who is Southern enough to accept "y'all" as a word. Hope you have fun with us here on this amazing adventure and happy posting!

Haha, thank you! Will do!
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Der Kizer wrote...

I'm British Southern which is often considered to be the posh end of England, and I use "y'all" from time to time. Sometimes it's easier than saying "you all".
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Meh another vanilla fag. Jk, welcome to the forums.