America has just proven...

Pages 12345NextLast
That time travel is impossible. Thanks... Trump??
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Depends on what you mean
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
animefreak_usa wrote...
Depends on what you mean

I think he's implying that if it was possible, this would be the moment when someone would come back and be like "Guys guys. No. Stop that."
Takerial wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Depends on what you mean

I think he's implying that if it was possible, this would be the moment when someone would come back and be like "Guys guys. No. Stop that."

That doesn't prove a damn thing. All that says that maybe the Earth doesn't survive long enough for time travel to happen. Viva president Trump nuke in Canada because Trudeau said something. Trump decides he hates Korean food and blows up North Korea.

You ever watch the old 'The Dead Zone' film. Yeah my name isn't Johnny Smith.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Don't worry, Lisa Simpsons will fix everything.
Dashiell DirtyDeedsDunDirtCheap
Now this is a real thing.

Dashiell wrote...
Now this is a real thing.

Not really. Half the mexican border is a river. That a tricky thing to either split a river down the middle or block people from the American side from something that here since dinosaur. Other half is a mix of private land and rocky valleys and hills. You have a better chance of walling up the Canadian border. Plus you know walls stop mothing, but make awesome graffiti monuments.
Dashiell DirtyDeedsDunDirtCheap
animefreak_usa wrote...
You have a better chance of walling up the Canadian border.

I'm pretty sure they're gathering materials from all over Canada right now, they don't have much time before first waves of escaping Americans will appear.
I'm going back to Andorra. The Cubs win came with a price, bitches.
Bunny5390 The Defenestrator!
Dashiell wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
You have a better chance of walling up the Canadian border.

I'm pretty sure they're gathering materials from all over Canada right now, they don't have much time before first waves of escaping Americans will appear.

They're bringing guns, they're bringing....... more guns!

animefreak_usa wrote...
That doesn't prove a damn thing. All that says that maybe the Earth doesn't survive long enough for time travel to happen. Viva president Trump nuke in Canada because Trudeau said something. Trump decides he hates Korean food and blows up North Korea.

You ever watch the old 'The Dead Zone' film. Yeah my name isn't Johnny Smith.

I just hope that this crashes the USD so I can have a nice Black Friday weekend shopping spree. Although it's probably time to move to a city further north, away from the potential blast zone :/
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
At least for now we don't have to worry about a WW3

Waar FAKKU Moderator
We're in for a show.
Trump won? Movie star billionaires can be president. it shows what money can do and not politics.

I

HATE

AMERICA.

FUCK

YOU

REDNECKS. *THROWS STONE BACK*

Nah every place has its own bullshit in a way fuck it. Im moving to canada next to waar for the time being. :3
623 FAKKU QA
Kiba Eve Fumihiro wrote...
Trump won? Movie star billionaires can be president. it shows what money can do and not politics.

You know Reagan was a movie star. That being said, Trump might dial back his ridiculousness now that the election is over. Hopefully not many drastic changes occur during his term and I think that's a good possibility especially with many red senators being against him.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
animefreak_usa wrote...
I'm going back to Andorra. The Cubs win came with a price, bitches.

I'll be in Uruguay or San Marino.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
That time travel is impossible.

You know that's dumb logic, right? If we go by that rule, then one could think that Trump won because of supporters from the future coming back through time travel. This shit works both ways.
And i'll be right here chilling, to see how the US goes~ :3
Isn't it a great time to be alive?
Maybe this will cheer you up

Spoiler:

Forum Image: https://s13.postimg.org/w00emp5hz/ezgif_1372929595.gif

Forum Image: https://s13.postimg.org/armq59r13/You_only_wished_you_look_this_good_8ce7b18e078.jpg
Pages 12345NextLast