Ask Matsuoka Yoshitsugu a Question

From voicing SAO and Food Wars- Link

I asked what did his ex looked like.
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
You need to think of something outrageous and get people to post their questions like:

1. Are you a virgin?
2. What are your thoughts of voicing a character drawn by Tosh that ero-artist?
3. Will you voicing more characters drawn by Tosh? (Will you be voicing eroanime in other words)
4. When are you getting married?
5. How much have you ripped us off?
6. Other questions with snide Sword Art Online, NoGameNoLife references and the like.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
leonard267 wrote...
You need to think of something outrageous and get people to post their questions like:

1. Are you a virgin?
3. Will you voicing more characters drawn by Tosh? (Will you be voicing eroanime in other words)
6. Other questions with snide Sword Art Online, NoGameNoLife references and the like.

I have one. What would you think Kirito might feel or do if he realize Sugō fucked Asuna while she was in the coma... many times? Just busted endless amount of semen in her tight virginal manko. Two years worth?

Side note someone need to do a doujin of this right fucking nao.
animefreak_usa wrote...

Closet thing I know of is Victim Girls Chapter 14: Sleeping Beauty by Fatapulse
Was anime a mistake?
Renovartio wrote...
Was anime a mistake?

Forum Image: http://img.memecdn.com/hayao-miyazaki-intensifies_o_5827415.jpg
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
wrote...

animefreak_usa wrote...
leonard267 wrote...

1. Are you a virgin?

I have one. What would you think Kirito might feel or do if he realize Sugō fucked Asuna while she was in the coma... many times? Just busted endless amount of semen in her tight virginal manko. Two years worth?

Submit that question through the link and post a screenshot of it. I might be hearing first hand on how he is going to answer the questions raised through that link. Might take photos