Do you have any plans for Thanksgiving & Chrismas this year

Fellow gamers & fellow otaku just seeing how all of you doing & of course seeing how all of you doing so far as for me I'm doing awesome as always i don't know about Thanksgiving I'm guessing we'll staying home and for Christmas I'm guessing we'll going to 1 of my uncle's place for Christmas.

Other then that like i said I'm doing awesome as always nothing new going on with me so far now it's your turn to share if you want to.

Do you have any plans for Thanksgiving & Chrismas this year?

Have fun and enjoy and if you want to include how are all of you doing and how are all of you doing so far that's fine with me only if you want to :).
Screw Holidays when you're a grown man working your ass off LOL

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in the Philippines, so I guess, I'll be working.

For Chrismas, it's unfortunate but I'm gonna work as well. IT guys had it rough, choosing holiday between Chrismas or New Year. Gonna have a blast on New Years instead.

But all is well. More money, more hentai. Living the single's life. Sad react only.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Hootchers eating my shit like the last 4 years. Just to fuck with them I will be bone dry with the booze and gone Christmas.
Not sure about Christmas yet. Thanksgiving is over at Cherry's Aunt's place.

Unfortunately my dad and I don't have a lot of family members in the local area, but we were invited by her parents.
Working overtime and getting that time and a half. Since I start and end early, still have time to nap afterwards then go out for the holiday dinners at my parents' place with the rest of the family.
F3NR1R777 wrote...
Working overtime and getting that time and a half.

Forum Image: https://s12.postimg.org/7ezdt97jh/tumblr_naoq717hwd1tg6jago1_500.gif

Last christmas I worked a hell of a rush night to come back to drop dead in bed with my kitty cat. 2 years ago I got drunk with my 86 year old grandmother on christmas. Noone visited us. Haven't celebrated Christmas since I was 8.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
S
H
O
P
P
I
N
G

wish me luck
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
SneeakyAsian wrote...
S
H
O
P
P
I
N
G

wish me luck

Sucker. Wear light armor and wield a broad sword lv 7.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
Oh Boi, 50% off Logitech at Bestbuy
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
Try to power through the fuckton of games that released this year. The backlog on this year alone is overwhelming.