Sad Day For Football

Pages 123Next
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
Forum Image: http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article9355533.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Plane-carrying-Brazilian-football-team-Chapecoense-crashes-in-Colombia-29-Nov-2016.jpg

Reports atm say out of the 81 people on board the flight, 75 have been killed. Thoughts and prayers out to all who have been affected.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-38140981
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/29/football/brazil-chapecoense-plane-crash/
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
It was done before.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alive_%281993_film%29
Yes... more death and pain!

Yes!

Let it rain the blood of innocents!

YES!

LET US BATHE IN THEIR FILETED FLESH!
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
animefreak_usa wrote...
It was done before.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alive_%281993_film%29

Reminds me of this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Lokomotiv_Yaroslavl_air_disaster

@正義 Way too soon, m8
CronaBaka wrote...
Way too soon, m8

There is no too soon.

I was making 9/11 jokes as soon as I heard about 9/11 back in 2001.

Though, most of them crashed and burned, because they were just plane wrong.

It would be like throwing 6 million jews into an easy-bake oven.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
You could at least wait until Brazil has finished its 3 days of national mourning.
Planes crash who cares.
CronaBaka wrote...
You could at least wait until Brazil has finished its 3 days of national mourning.

No, fuck their mourning.

I refuse to care about their fragile feelings or the lives of random people I never even knew.

The fact that people even pretend they do is just a sign that they want a reason to feel morally superior, when really that just means they're a bunch of lying cunts.

If someone I didn't know laughed and joked about the death of my entire family, sure, I'd be angry as fuck, but they'd be well within their rights to do so.

Did they kill my family?

Were they a friend of mine?

If the answer to both of these is no, dark humor is a go.

I'm tired of giving a shit about every random person I've never even met, so I'm just going to not do so.

You should try it some time, you'd realize that deep down, you and I are the same assholish, evil pricks.

But, at least then you'd be being true to your nature.

Kindness and pacifism are lies created by civilizations in order to maintain control, humans are all attracted to brutality to some, if not a large extent.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
正義 wrote...
CronaBaka wrote...

No, fuck their mourning.

I refuse to care about their fragile feelings or the lives of random people I never even knew.

The fact that people even pretend they do is just a sign that they want a reason to feel morally superior, when really that just means they're a bunch of lying cunts.

If someone I didn't know laughed and joked about the death of my entire family, sure, I'd be angry as fuck, but they'd be well within their rights to do so.

Did they kill my family?

I'm tired of giving a shit about every random person I've never even met, so I'm just going to not do so.

You should try it some time, you'd realize that deep down, you and I are the same assholish, evil pricks.

Kindness and pacifism are lies created by civilizations in order to maintain control, humans are all attracted to brutality to some, if not a large extent.

Forum Image: http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/018/681/Ow_the_edge.jpg
artcellrox wrote...
Forum Image: http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/018/681/Ow_the_edge.jpg

Not really edgy, just honesty.

If more people accepted the ugly truths of this world, it might be a better place.

. . .

Nah, who am I kidding?

Humans will always love to kill and hurt each other.
正義 wrote...

Yes!

YES!

Try hard much?
Foreground Eclipse wrote...
正義 wrote...

Yes!

YES!

Try hard much?

I'll get it harder and try my best to fuck your new boypussy. VISINE CAN'T HELP IT.
animefreak_usa wrote...
正義 wrote...

Yes!

YES!

Try hard much?

I'll get it harder and try my best to fuck your new boypussy. VISINE CAN'T HELP IT.

My previous avatar looked slutty. Yours looks like it's wearing a diaper. Didn't know you were into that.
animefreak_usa wrote...
正義 wrote...

Yes!

YES!

Try hard much?

My previous avatar looked slutty. Yours looks like it's wearing a diaper. Didn't know you were into that.

Girl's panties.
正義 wrote...
CronaBaka wrote...

No, fuck their mourning.

Did they kill my family?

Put this in your next story, I'm seeing potential here.
Genryuusai wrote...

That's actually a really good idea.

I'll do just that.
正義 wrote...
Genryuusai wrote...

That's actually a really good idea.

I'll do just that.

They're like the monologue of an ideologically struggling main character, specifically when not knowing which side to choose.
I just love those scenes!
Genryuusai wrote...
They're like the monologue of an ideologically struggling main character, specifically when not knowing which side to choose.

Wish I could say that's why I believe these things, but I've pretty much made up my mind on them for different reasons.

Genryuusai wrote...
I just love those scenes!

Well, I'll let you know when I post it.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
正義 wrote...

So I take it you know next to nothing about evolutionary psychology.

Or are you just meme-ing for reactions?
Cruz wrote...
Or are you just meme-ing for reactions?

Shh.

Spoiler:
Come on, my first post in the thread should have made what I was doing really obvious

But it's still fun to carry it on now that some people think I am being serious.

If I can entice more people to waste their time with this while I laugh at them, that'd be great ^_^

It's worth mentioning that I already mentioned all this to Slayer in another thread, doing this out of boredom mostly.
Pages 123Next