New person here

Lowlaville Lord of Warlord
[size=24]Hello Everyone[/size]

[size=12]Please call me low. I am a new person on the forum. I just registered but I was using fakku a long time ago. And I am missing [incest] tag. Can someone tell me why?

Thanks
low[/size]
Welcome to the site

The incest tag is still on the site, however it is classified as controversial content, so just go into your settings then go to your user preferences and switch "show controversial content", from "No", to "Yes".

After that please look at these tags.

Now I am not 100% sure if these are all the controversial tags but these are the ones that I know about:

Tentacles
Shota
Monster girl
loli
Incest
Forced

Also after you do that take a look at this chapter, it's my favorite from the incest tag.
Thanks a lot good sir. You are a life-saver!
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
hello and welcome
You're welcome, I also wanted to point out that on FAKKU with tagging system when it is a cousin X cousin the incest tag is not applied.
luckydog001 wrote...
Welcome to the site

The incest tag is still on the site, however it is classified as controversial content, so just go into your settings then go to your user preferences and switch "show controversial content", from "No", to "Yes".

Now I am not 100% sure if these are all the controversial tags but these are the ones that I know about:

Tentacles
Shota
Monster girl
loli
Incest
Forced

Also after you do that take a look at this chapter, it's my favorite from the incest tag.

Hello sir,

I have a problem. There is no such option available to me.
Forum Image: http://image.prntscr.com/image/5fa28a1b6a4d4dfea979baf245be99d5.png
Lowlaville wrote...
luckydog001 wrote...
Welcome to the site

Tentacles
Shota
Monster girl
loli
Incest
Forced

Hello sir,

Forum Image: http://image.prntscr.com/image/5fa28a1b6a4d4dfea979baf245be99d5.png

This happened happened to some users in the past, in this instance that means something might be wrong with your account and you will want to Contact FAKKU staff directly to get it resloved.

Send in your support ticket as a technical issue.

They usually message back in 1-2 business days.
luckydog001 wrote...
Lowlaville wrote...
luckydog001 wrote...
Welcome to the site

Tentacles
Shota
Monster girl
loli
Incest
Forced

Hello sir,

This happened happened to some users in the past, in this instance that means something might be wrong with your account and you will want to Contact FAKKU staff directly to get it resloved.

Send in your support ticket as a technical issue.

They usually message back in 1-2 business days.

Wow good info, thanks.