National Geographic no longer featuring topless tribeswomen

Crossdressing shotas will now be their main course

Forum Image: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/content/dam/magazine/rights-exempt/2017/01/gender-revolution-ngm-covers.adapt.885.1.png

Spicy Sissy Sauce
Lughost the Lugoat
weird
Popular Youtubers are overrated.
If I had a national geographic book for every gender
Sneakyone wrote...

You'd have literally 2.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
正義 wrote...
Sneakyone wrote...

You'd have literally 2.

Gender=/=sex you Cis male scum.
animefreak_usa wrote...

Yes, it does.

Sue me.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
I thought they stopped making covers with topless tribeswomen because too many soccer moms complained.

Also gender is a completely useless term if it's separate from biological sex. I could could care less if you identify as a androgynous demi-god kin, but your biological sex is extremely important for medical emergencies.
Cruz wrote...
Also gender is a completely useless term if it's separate from biological sex. I could could care less if you identify as a androgynous demi-god kin, but your biological sex is extremely important for medical emergencies.

This nicely illustrates why I think the concept of "gender identity" is stupid.

I have many other choice words that are not as pleasant, but you summed it up just fine.
正義 wrote...
Cruz wrote...

I have many other choice words that are not as pleasant, but you summed it up just fine.

Tell that to m00se. My poor unaborted child been trying to be a girl since that priest 'gave' him that indulgence. He filling his boipussy until he felt fulfilled.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
正義 wrote...
Cruz wrote...

Yeah but I genuinely don't have any vitriol towards them. I think Gender Dysphoria is a separate and serious mental issue but in general the special snowflakes are no different than the losers on deviantart who make sonic recolor original characters and seek validation for it.
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
Cruz wrote...
正義 wrote...
Cruz wrote...

Yeah but I genuinely don't have any vitriol towards them. I think Gender Dysphoria is a separate and serious mental issue but in general the special snowflakes are no different than the losers on deviantart who make sonic recolor original characters and seek validation for it.

And I find immensely puzzling why how other people who as a group are doing me no harm define themselves should annoy me. Bu that's me.
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
animefreak_usa wrote...
正義 wrote...
Sneakyone wrote...

You'd have literally 2.

"Queer Demigirl Pansexual Dragonkin" isn't a gender.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
EddieBeInBeddie wrote...
Cruz wrote...
正義 wrote...
Cruz wrote...

And I find immensely puzzling why how other people who as a group are doing me no harm define themselves should annoy me. Bu that's me.

Sure.

But again, gender dysphoria is something I consider to be different. I'm not some apathetic kid who's going to shrug his shoulder when people are suffering mentally and probably killing themselves. And it makes me think about how to approach subjects like at what age does a child/teenager have some bodily autonomy, how deal with mental diseases at a young age, etc. etc.
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
Cruz wrote...
EddieBeInBeddie wrote...

Sure.

But again, gender dysphoria is something I consider to be different. I'm not some apathetic kid who's going to shrug his shoulder when people are suffering mentally and probably killing themselves. And it makes me think about how to approach subjects like at what age does a child/teenager have some bodily autonomy, how deal with mental diseases at a young age, etc. etc.

In which case, I applause your nuanced view and agree. I have transfriends who have undergone sex changes who look at some of these people and want to beg them not to self diagnose. So, yes, make sure you're actually getting a handle on yourself. Whatever it is.

TrixieTang wrote...

It is an identity, whatever you think of it. And you may think as you wish. I wouldn't judge you anymore than I'd judge them.
TrixieTang wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
正義 wrote...
Sneakyone wrote...

You'd have literally 2.

No it's a mental disease, but being born one sex and feeling like you're a different gender isn't the same as the special ed tumblr people.