CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
I enjoy his her commentaries.

Spoiler:

Forum Image: https://s24.postimg.org/ptz1885d1/14810894391.jpg

Forum Image: https://s24.postimg.org/m935p00th/148150235351.gif
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Aaaaaaaaaaaand subscribed.

I like "Reading mean comments" videos especially if they casually swear.
I half expected this to be screencaps from Lollikittie
Who is this cute little lesbian and how tight is her pussy?

Oh shit. Those were all my comments!
kengenerals wrote...

I heard she decided to be a man and broke off from almost everyone in some feminazi rampage.
kengenerals wrote...

I've heard about her fall from grace. Not that she was very graced to begin with.

Manes wrote...
I heard she decided to be a man and broke off from almost everyone in some feminazi rampage.

Heard she went full tumblrite. Goes by Chris now if Facebook is anything to go by.

Her About me wrote...
Agender. [They/Them]. Queer. Nicaraguan. Respect existence or expect resistance.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Gravity cat wrote...
kengenerals wrote...

I've heard about her fall from grace. Not that she was very graced to begin with.

Manes wrote...

Heard she went full tumblrite. Goes by Chris now if Facebook is anything to go by.

Her About me wrote...
Agender. [They/Them]. Queer. Nicaraguan. Respect existence or expect resistance.

Oh fuck yeah man, she went on a major rant when she removed me. Posted something about how if guns scared guys as much as periods or something. and then art, mantis and myself commented saying 'ye, periods don't scare us' she got angery, and after a tangent (from memory), she deleted me. Was a weird turn of events all the same. Extremely strange that she went that direction though
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Gravity cat wrote...
kengenerals wrote...

I think I heard her name before, but can't remember at the moment.
What's the deal with her?
Sgt.broski wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
kengenerals wrote...

I think I heard her name before, but can't remember at the moment.
What's the deal with her?

Penis Envy
Drifter995 wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
kengenerals wrote...

Manes wrote...

Her About me wrote...

Oh fuck yeah man, she went on a major rant when she removed me. Posted something about how if guns scared guys as much as periods or something. and then art, mantis and myself commented saying 'ye, periods don't scare us' she got angery, and after a tangent (from memory), she deleted me. Was a weird turn of events all the same. Extremely strange that she went that direction though

I had no idea any of this shit went on until Art struck conversation with me a bit ago and told me all about it. Her general attitude pissed me off so I went "Fuck this shit I'm getting off this train before it derails completely" and removed her before it happened so I was a bit out of the loop on it all.

I'm amazed she has a boyfriend despite being a special snowflake.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Gravity cat wrote...

Her About me wrote...
Agender. [They/Them]. Queer. Nicaraguan. Respect existence or expect resistance(what a fucking joke).

So she's gone full tumblrina.

Or he.

Xee?
Cruz wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Her About me wrote...
Agender. [They/Them]. Queer. Nicaraguan. Respect existence or expect resistance(what a fucking joke).

Or he.

Xee?

Pronountards make it way too complicated. I'm gonna stick with "it" and be done with it
Gravity cat wrote...
Cruz wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Her About me wrote...

Or he.

Xee?

Pronountards make it way too complicated. I'm gonna stick with "it" and be done with it

More simple is 'just stick it in an orifice' option. Plus the whole pronoun debate is potato level niggerty. Until you know what they want to be called by you can't really tell unless it's obvious. Might as well just call everyone bitch or fucker. Works in my family.
Finally, a completely accurate description of you all.

Keeping this in mind forever lol
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
stick bitch

CronaBaka wrote...
stick bitch

Because of this post I watched Pyrocynical vids until I dropped off to sleep last night.

Guy's pretty entertaining.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
Gravity cat wrote...
CronaBaka wrote...
stick bitch

Because of this post I watched Pyrocynical vids until I dropped off to sleep last night.

Guy's pretty entertaining.

The one where he reads fanfiction is so good.
Pages 12Next